TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart rankings

+3
Lady_Jay
artygamer
Elle XD
7 posters

Go down

Heart rankings Empty Heart rankings

Post  Elle XD Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Heart rankings so when you do heart events you'll know what colors they are just copy and paste this at the end of your character profile and record the heart event by the colored heart:

Code:
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thpurple.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thorange.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thblue.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/brown.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thyellow.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thblack.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thwhite.png[/img]
[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/ThisRendezvousx/thred.png[/img]

There Is Now A New Relationship System.
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heart rankings Empty Re: Heart rankings

Post  artygamer Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Um, how do heart levels go up?
Maybe all us admins should've discussed first...can someone come up with an idea?
I have an idea:
-heart levels go up if you do the event, then do a reserved topic and go to a festival with someone OR if you do 2 reserved topics with that person.
-friendship levels go up if you attend a festival with someone OR do a reserved topic with someone.
I'll wait for Jayla to approve/consider that. Anyone else offer something up?
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heart rankings Empty Heart Levels

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 am

Good job arty!! I love that idea!!! that way its not to hard ya know!
I think both ways would work.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 am

ya,i like the idea of doing the heart event, then two reserved topics, then the second heart event. but so things don't go to quickly, i'd say wait 2-3 days until you do the second heart event.; for example-

black heart event (fall 1st)

-reserved

-reserved

Purple heart event (fall 3rd)

all depending on when u do the reserved topics i guess. and since relationship happens right away (or isn't perfect for that matter) i suggest a conflict/resolution situation at one point in the relationship that will help the trust level go up. also, i think the heart events should go something like this

black-i've never seen you around before

purple-hey, i rember you,what's happnin?

blue- we're friends now, yay!

green-hey..i just noticed but..you're kinda cute....

yellow-Why am i feeling so nervous around you..?

orange- everytimei go near you..my heart thumps faster and faster, and all the blood rushes to my face.

pink- i love you

red-i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

but it's a just a suggestion really.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heart rankings Empty Heart Levels

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:24 am

I love that too! thats better so the things dont go to fast ^.^ My fav part was the Conflict/resoulotion!! that sounds like an amazing idea!! ^.^
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 pm

I'll write this up onto...annoucements.
And I'm still thinkin' we should make moonflower a mod XD.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 am

thanx, but that's really notup to moi XDDD i guess i learned some things from strict yet lovable HD
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

wahhh!!! i already started a thing with seraphim's character and we kinda skipped up to yellow!!! i can't realy change that.... i promise i'll follow the rules next time!!! please don't make me start all over again!!!! wahhhhh!!! ~sobbs~
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

artygamer wrote:Um, how do heart levels go up?
Maybe all us admins should've discussed first...can someone come up with an idea?
I have an idea:
-heart levels go up if you do the event, then do a reserved topic and go to a festival with someone OR if you do 2 reserved topics with that person.
-friendship levels go up if you attend a festival with someone OR do a reserved topic with someone.
I'll wait for Jayla to approve/consider that. Anyone else offer something up?
Yea thats right. after a heart event type the topic by next to the coloured heart on ur character profile
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm

xXLollipopXx wrote:wahhh!!! i already started a thing with seraphim's character and we kinda skipped up to yellow!!! i can't realy change that.... i promise i'll follow the rules next time!!! please don't make me start all over again!!!! wahhhhh!!! ~sobbs~

Thats fine you can skip heart colours depending on how much yo love them! I love you
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Seraphim wrote:
xXLollipopXx wrote:wahhh!!! i already started a thing with seraphim's character and we kinda skipped up to yellow!!! i can't realy change that.... i promise i'll follow the rules next time!!! please don't make me start all over again!!!! wahhhhh!!! ~sobbs~

Thats fine you can skip heart colours depending on how much yo love them! I love you
hmm i don't like it. but just this once. any other time is a definite no.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm

moonflower08 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

What do you mean i made it up? Neutral
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Seraphim wrote:
moonflower08 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

What do you mean i made it up? Neutral
true, you made this topic. but i don't like the idea of skipping heart colors. it's agenst the rules. if we just let people skip heart colors, then whats the point of having heart events at all? there's no point in having rules if you're just going to bend them. i was just saying since they already started it, we should just let it happen this once. but no other times.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 am

*coughcough* Err. I don't really like to be a bum on the fun. But. I got special permission to use those images on HD from the owner of the Photobucket album (ThisRendezvousx), because I know her personally. She might not like it if you use 'em here. She's kinda picky about that.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 am

Harlow wrote:*coughcough* Err. I don't really like to be a bum on the fun. But. I got special permission to use those images on HD from the owner of the Photobucket album (ThisRendezvousx), because I know her personally. She might not like it if you use 'em here. She's kinda picky about that.

well...were sorry we just sorta needed something so we used them..and we are not tring to copy or steal anything and i know u didnt say we were its just i wanted to make that clear....
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 am

I understand that. And I'm not accusing you of anything, believe me! It's just that...well. You might want to find some other images to use. :3 She's picky about that stuff. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 am

OK, I talked to my friend, and she said it was okay for you guys to use it in this circumstance only. So you can use the images. ^^

In the future, though, it may be a good idea to ask the artist or collaborator for permission, or at least let them know. Some are extremely concerned with credit and stuff.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 am

Harlow wrote:OK, I talked to my friend, and she said it was okay for you guys to use it in this circumstance only. So you can use the images. ^^

In the future, though, it may be a good idea to ask the artist or collaborator for permission, or at least let them know. Some are extremely concerned with credit and stuff.
#ok sorry we just appreciate ur ideas and for finding gr8 heart pics so were still friends!! Very Happy
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am

Hey, the heart events seem a little much, don't you think? I think they should be more like a guide then an actual rule.. I mean, that's just a bit much. Real relationships don't follow rules. They go as fast or as slow as the couple makes it go. Some people have natural chemistry, which tends to make the relationship go faster. While others need to take some time to get to know eachother. It just makes sence to relate this more to life, rather than a game such as Harvest Moon. Not that the game is bad or anything, but it's just a game. Plus, there's already a site based on it. From what I understand, the heart events came from that game. Yes, it's a good idea to have them, but you can't expect people to follow the two reserverd topics then a heart event rule. It's to hard to keep track of topics. Actualy, I have a better idea. Just a suggestion of course to those who whish to follow the heart events. How about any two post where the two converse then a heart event. If you do reserved topics, it's to much of the same people. The characters need to work on social lifes too. But, yeah, I'm against the whole heart event thing Razz it's all just suggestions though.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 am

Granted you have a valid point, but the heart events are more to organize things, so the relationships don't go too fast. True, some people may have chemistry to start out with, but not everyone is responsible with these types of things, so we're using this system so things don't get too out of hand. However, I think we should take in consideration what you said, but I'm not much an authority here, so you'll have to take this in with one of the admins. I'll suggest it though and see what kind of feedback it gets. Perhaps we can create another relationship system not as strict but still able to organize things.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:45 am

I think you both make valid points, personally i think we should do as moonflower said and make another relatinship system that is not as strict but still organized this way the characters can move a long in their relationships based on their chemistry or on how the members want to handle things
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:42 am

yay! Very Happy i like where this is going.. i vote for new system! a combined version of two points: one for the fast paced lovers and one for the slower old timers
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down