TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuing...

3 posters

Go down

The continuing... Empty The continuing...

Post  Chaz X3 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

This was just a continuing from a story that was set for homework at school. But I thought it was so good I wanted to put it on this sight! I don't know the story because like I said it's a continuing from a story.
But anyway please enjoy it ^^!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What have we done... what have we done to the past?" They questioned to themselves as the darkness was leaking through the windows. They were pulled back, by what? Fear, darkness?... No, it must be an illusion. The doors faded and the walls closed in... rapidly, they had to think fast. "What shall we do! I'm scared!" Sarah trembled and gripped onto David like as if he was a part of her. It was close to them, it's breath dragged down their back and shivered their bones. "It's here!" David was in shock and was to terrified to turn so the only option was, to run.

It pulled it's way towards them, David and Sarah started running like a hare being hunted by a fox, the floor was covered in a thick puddle of fog, they aren't outside then were are they? A strong sent of damp filled the air, moist bricks and moss covered the floor, with grass and strange flowers littering the place. "Where are we?" Sarah whispered through the echoing mists. "David?..." But no response. It was to hard to see so she stretched her arms in front of her and moved forward. "Hello, David... Where are you!" She began to panic, before she knew her legs were thrown into a sprint. "DAVID!" Sarah shouted, as she was running and running the fog became thicker and everything was disappearing into white, plain white, even her arms disappeared into white. She stopped, her heart was pumping non-stop, it felt like her ribs were about to brake because of her expanding heart rate. Sarah sat in the moist moss, her tears trickled down her face and fell into her mouth, she whispered "David...where are...you.."

And that's all! I hope my teacher likes it ^3^ and thank you for reading it!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

The continuing... Empty Re: The continuing...

Post  Julybaby#1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 pm

That was awesome!!!!! What was your grade?
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Ok, I finally got my grade! And guess what, it's a B-...
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  panther 100 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 pm

gamer gal wrote:Ok, I finally got my grade! And guess what, it's a B-...

i need some brussel sprouts
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum