TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeT IT OUt RIgHt NOw!

+3
Chaz X3
xXLollipopXx
artygamer
7 posters

Go down

LeT IT OUt RIgHt NOw! Empty LeT IT OUt RIgHt NOw!

Post  artygamer Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Angry and need to scream?
Hyper and need to run around yelling?
Sad and need to use ALL the sad smileys?
Happy and need to spread the LURVE?
Whatever you need to do, this is what this page is for. You can type something pointless if you wanna, or you can use smileys. You don't have to launch into a story about ''So and so scaring me and I tripped and fell over a mop and...'' You can just type something that let's your mood out. Just don't swear or use God's name in vain, k? LeT IT OUt!!!!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LeT IT OUt RIgHt NOw! Empty Re: LeT IT OUt RIgHt NOw!

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:03 pm

i'm realy tired.. to bad there's no yauning smilies.. lol! i think i'm gonna take a nap...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

AH! No lesson with soap tomoz! AHH! How can I cope! Oh... COOKIE! Xb
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect XDXDXDXD alalalalalalala Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven confused
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 am

I'm tired and i want to go to bed and i am hungry. I can't make up my mind. ugg. Sleep Sleep confused confused
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 pm

It's a sunday... I was woken up 8:00am.... I AM SO TIRED!!! And I have to go on the bus to some place in about an hour.... Uh, I gots to go T.T
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 am

ugg i was in the ER last night and at immedia care they said that i was going to have surgery, and i am in 6th grade for Pete's sake. But at the hospital all i had to do is stay home from school. And they stuck a needle in me and at school we were learning about how AIDS can travel through needles and yesteday was also my first time getting stuck with a needle. So i am still stressing out. affraid confused affraid confused
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:ugg i was in the ER last night and at immedia care they said that i was going to have surgery, and i am in 6th grade for Pete's sake. But at the hospital all i had to do is stay home from school. And they stuck a needle in me and at school we were learning about how AIDS can travel through needles and yesteday was also my first time getting stuck with a needle. So i am still stressing out. affraid confused affraid confused

OH NO! Poor Jubly!! T^T I do hope you are ok! I had officaly had about 4 needles in me in my life time! 3 was for cervical canser. It HURT! TTOTT
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am

Ohh. I am so sorry Sad I swear I am never ever going to trust that doctor again.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I am bored. I can't wait for noon though cause i get to go see my cousins and my dads friend's son that is like a cousin to me (he just got back from iraq). I can't wait and i can't think of anything to do to pass the time cause my brother and his annoying friends are here and one of them wasn't even invited and he is like a HORRIBLE kid. But yeah so i can't think of anything to do. I am like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bored i can't wait, though.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

My friends are easily the greatest cause of my stress. See, I wouldn't worry about them if they didn't do idiotic, mindless things. But they do. So I do.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:I am bored. I can't wait for noon though cause i get to go see my cousins and my dads friend's son that is like a cousin to me (he just got back from iraq). I can't wait and i can't think of anything to do to pass the time cause my brother and his annoying friends are here and one of them wasn't even invited and he is like a HORRIBLE kid. But yeah so i can't think of anything to do. I am like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bored i can't wait, though.

I am mad cause i waited all that time for NOTHING well i got to see my cousin, but he is 2 and he wanted to watch this movie, then right after the previews are over he wanted to watch another movie. He did that with a ton of movies. I didn't know that there was that many little kid movies in the world.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:11 am

Im sooooo sad because I feel that I dont have any best friends on this site or at school even my nan (on my dad's side) has a favorite out of me and gg (it's gg) everyone does like me in my school because im shy and a good person but I dont have any best friends i used to in yr 5 in primary school called robin but she left to go to live in australia.... No one given me any messages on MY forum instead everyone talks to gg I love gg (my sis) but i feel everyone likes her more than me..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Mad Shocked silent pale
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dr cola Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 am

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ............................im really tired and bored that i want to use every emote............... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Razz Mad Laughing Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Exclamation Question Idea What a Face Neutral Arrow Suspect I love you No clown cyclops @ pirat tongue silent cat alien pale monkey pig rabbit affraid confused bounce Basketball cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep albino cherry santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor study study study study study study scratch geek elephant flower afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 am

Seraphim wrote:Im sooooo sad because I feel that I dont have any best friends on this site or at school even my nan (on my dad's side) has a favorite out of me and gg (it's gg) everyone does like me in my school because im shy and a good person but I dont have any best friends i used to in yr 5 in primary school called robin but she left to go to live in australia.... No one given me any messages on MY forum instead everyone talks to gg I love gg (my sis) but i feel everyone likes her more than me..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Mad Shocked silent pale

aww i will be your friend Smile
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:07 am

I got Harvest Moon Animal Parade! It's awesome! 8]
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dr cola Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Im sooooo sad because I feel that I dont have any best friends on this site or at school even my nan (on my dad's side) has a favorite out of me and gg (it's gg) everyone does like me in my school because im shy and a good person but I dont have any best friends i used to in yr 5 in primary school called robin but she left to go to live in australia.... No one given me any messages on MY forum instead everyone talks to gg I love gg (my sis) but i feel everyone likes her more than me..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Mad Shocked silent pale

aww i will be your friend Smile

i will be your friend not out of pity because you seem like a good person Crying or Very sad
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Harlow wrote:I got Harvest Moon Animal Parade! It's awesome! 8]
Id love to get that game I researched it on the internet and it said you can play any of the characters and when you complete the game there is a extra bit! I really want to get it but it's not out in the UK yet WWHHHAAAAAAA!!!! Crying or Very sad Sad
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

hAY we need more members on my forum called laugh live love heres the link!
http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/index.htm
It is complete and stuff all we need are members!
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 am

Yeash, I'm very annoyed. I may have to hit someone with a bag. I am very angry. So, right here, right now, I'm holding some keys on my laptop-here is my anger, people:
sadgsajhgfajfgjhsfgfdhgshdgfjhgdfgsjhcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvtaruuusgfdjhsjvc dxncbv nxcgvjhgfvjgdfnnxc nbvvjhvvhhgzghfdg
Yes, thank you. I now have an idea for a game!!!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum