TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watching...

3 posters

Go down

watching... Empty watching...

Post  Elle XD Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 pm

(using 2-3 of my rp characters) Akira wandered into the beach when she saw Indigo listening to music and watching the world go by she sat by next to him slowly shuffling herself by next to him hoping they can be best friends!

Soon Airlia spotted Indigo she swam taward him and stared *giggling*

Then Kuro flew by and noticed a awesome dude sitting watching the world go by he just coppied him in the sky and slowly flew sideways so the boy is making eye contact with his back
Very Happy
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

watching... Empty Re: watching...

Post  Harlow Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Penn was sitting on the sand, sketchbook in hand but unable to draw. He stared up at the sky, then back down at the utterly blank paper, and sighed. He absently dragged the tip of his pencil across the middle of the page, making a horizontal line. With nothing better to do, he smudged it a bit and began shading water below the line, and the sky above it. Within minutes, there was a dead-on impression of the horizon on the beach on his paper. But he still wasn't happy. He cleared his throat as he looked back up at the people on the beach. "Ahem."
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Airlia also spotted a boy drawing she wanted to see what he was drawing so she went closer too him... Smile
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Penn heard sand shifting nearby, and his pencil hesitated just before tapping the paper again. Wearily, he looked up, not sure what he would see. It's just a girl, he thought, inexplicably relieved. For some reason, he had been convinced he was invading someone else's territory, and they were coming to vanquish him. He set his tablet on the ground and waited for the girl to come into his hearing range.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 pm

[Ash hasn't been accepted at the time of writing, Seri! I'll 'join him in' when he is!]
Indigo walked up to the bay, watching. He smelt the saltly air and the damp sea-weed from the beach below. It was a strange smell, even though he'd been to beaches before when he travelled around the world. He sighed happily...until he noticed a big group of people on the bay too. He ticked them off in his mind: three boys and...
"Airlia!" Indigo yelled, blushing and feeling ever so slightly jealous.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 am

Penn blanched at the sight--and sound-- of yet another person, and he instinctively ducked his head. "Err," he mumbled at his paper. He wished he could materialize into the sand; he never did well with introductions...or confrontations. He wasn't a shy person, but he wasn't very outgoing, either. That was Isabel's job, though she wasn't always kind about it.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:15 pm

[Now he's accepted! ^^]
Ash blinked, surprised. One second he was alone-except for that boy with the drawing paper, that was now, um...mumbling into it?-the next...poof! Out of nowhere there was another boy with blue hair, a boy that was...flying? Oh yeah, of course...totally logical...anyways, the people. And there was a mermaid.
"A mermaid?! Ash, dude, you're going crazy!!!" Ash jumped up suddenly, not sure of anything.
The other boy with the blue hair seemed...annoyed that the girl-mermaid?-was surrounded by other guys. Ash smirked at his always accurate judgements. The boy, he was now sure of it, was crushing on the mermaid. Ash laughed;not that there was anything remotely funny about the situation, but the fact that there was much to be seen of the attitudes and life of these people was enjoyable to him. Ash decided to watch how this thing would turn out.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:12 pm

[kuro has brown hair changed his profile!] Airlia was watching the boy draw as she heard indigo yell her name she left the boy a gem for letting her watch him draw she swam to indigo and said "hi indigo! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you there are soo many people in the beach that boy over there drawind was drawing a fantastic picture what are your talents indigo, what do you do im sure your a very interesting person I love you I love you I love you "
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 am

Penn blinked, and then shrugged. He picked up the gem the girl had left, examined it, and then set it back down on the ground. It glittered in the sun, but he paid it no heed. Instead, he scooted closer to an umbrella, because the top of his head was beginning to burn. He could just feel it. He had always been able to tell when a sunburn was coming on.

Or a bruise.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Indigo blushed red as Airlia came over to him.
"I...I...I...um..." Indigo stammered. To calm himself down, he looked into Airlia's eyes. This did not help the situation as looking at her...
Indigo placed an arm behind his head, his blush fading. "No talent. I like learning though!"
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 am

"Hay i know what we can do we can guess what we both have in common so we can both learn about eachother! ok i travel in the sea and ocean but i live here i allways kno where my home is by just thinking and closing my eyes realy tight so i could remember ans sence were home is, i know it sonds hard but its easy when you learn how. i also love swimming obviosly but some fish dont swim and just stay in 1 spot! WEIRD...Anyway also im very shy but when i get to know people i am a bit more confident in myself especially that your my first friend and that your a boy Very Happy (im usually more shy around boys)!! what are you like what do you do everything is great!" Very Happy I love you I love you I love you
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Indigo blushed again.
"I feel...comfortable around you too, Airlia. Okay...um...I don't really know hat to say...um," Indigo looked around for a distraction. There were WAY too many. "Um...um...can someone help me out?"
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:30 pm

"whats wrrong indigo theres nothing to be ashamed of what do you do its ok but u dont need to tell me if you dont want to." she was worried incase she was sad or sick. Very Happy Embarassed Neutral
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Indigo smiled at Airlia, forgetting other people were around. If only they weren't, if only he knew Airlia better...
Indigo blushed again. "I...I...I...I...I gotta go!" Indigo's face went blank. His eyes lost their sparkle. He quickly shook his head and ran away from the scene, not looking back.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Airlia understood he had to sleep on things anyway it is unbelieveable to see a mermaid so she understood and had a rest herself under the sea.
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down