TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Seraphim!!!

2 posters

Go down

Meet Seraphim!!! Empty Meet Seraphim!!!

Post  Elle XD Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Hay,hay!!! I'm Seraphim!!!
I love cute thing's! Hello Kitty, Tenshi Neko (Japanese for "Angel Kitty")!

My favourite vidio game characters are: Sonic the hedgehog, Spyro the Dragon, Samus Aran/ Zero Suit Samus [and others]

My fave vidio games!: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Super smash bros. Brawl, Harvest moon, Animal crossing, Hello kitty Roller rescue, Tales games,Mario Kart Wii, Sonic riders zero gravity, Tamogotchi party on, (and others)

I am very shy but i find it easier to write or type things down to talk to others [I need more confidence]! I'm great at art but i won 2 compitions I dont want fame!
I'm very sensitive when someone makes fun of me or makes me sad or angery in any way!
There is another person I want to be though someone more cute, more outgoing and less sensitive and not to give others the impression I'm gonna blow my top!
I'm very religious and I only told my sister about my future job.
I love my cuddly toys soooo much their like a part of the family! X3

Basicly I'm very kind but sensitive, I fall for dreamy boys, I absaloutly L.O.V.E cute things especially cuddly wuddly toy's and vidio games,
I'm very religious! I love Angels their sooo sweet!!! I'M SHY AND NOT VERY POPULAR!!
And i love angels my fave manga book is +anima which has my fave manga chracter Cooro (the main character from book!!!) sham there isn't a anime of it yet (must be because they didnt finish the book yet and i love aby manga or anime character who is like Cooro!
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meet Seraphim!!! Empty Re: Meet Seraphim!!!

Post  dr cola Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:08 am

welcome hope you feel good here
Embarassed
kinda late though
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down