TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House number 10. p 2.

Go down

House number 10. p 2. Empty House number 10. p 2.

Post  Chaz X3 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:21 pm

This is the continuing from my story I did for homework! Please tell me what you think!

... Beneath the ragged cloths and webs on the windows turned out to be a human living in the wrecked house. The owls followed in through the rooms and staircases to the attic, their stood a figure; a human; a creature? It was a woman. She wore a thin sheet of velvet as a cape; thick hair like spun wool; cold, pail skin and deathly eyes colored in deep black. She spoke in a wearey tone saying "Come, come my owls, my eyes, come forth." She tipped her head down to the floor then pulled up the scarlett hood, there revealed her full image. The owls squorked deeply then shooted into the attic, they all gathered into a bundle to witness their mistress speaking.

Molly rosse un-expectedly in the middle of her sleep, she rubbed her sleepy eye then picked up her nearest teddy. Deep squarking sounds was heard from down the street, she struggled to stay away from her dream, then plunged her head back onto the pillow. "No... I don't want to go back... to... sleep." She driffted once more into her dream.

It was morning, not the bestest of times for the Rallies. "Molly you need to get up now!" Shouted Molly's Dad from the bottom of the stair case. Molly's Dad called David who works as a gardener, he desided to become one to impress his wife, Molly's Mom named Claire who is devorced to her dad. "Ok dad!" Replyed Molly. She dressed into her black uniform; tyed her long shiny brown hair into bunches and wraps her mom's charm brasslet around her wrist for luck. A long yahn entered then left her mouth, "Wow. You look tired Molly dear, you should go back to bed." exclaimed David. Molly shrugged her sholders and woddled to the kitchen with her Dad following. "Are you pulling the silent treatment again?" David laughed but Molly staighed glumb, "I'm not in the mood Dad." she replyed as she pored out the melted, smooth milk onto her dry, crunchy cerial. "I had a bad sleep last night and I just not feeling myself." She groaned. "Well I think you should go get some rest, I'll go phone the school." David picked up the nearest phone, but Molly slamed it back in place.
"No Dad I want to go to school today! We are going to the..."
"No. You are staying here and that's final!"
Molly shrugged again then stomped her way up stairs.

In the middle of the day David left the house to go to work, "Make sure you don't go anywere!" He called. No responce. "Good." He said to himself as he turned the golden nob and entered outside. A wisp of fresh air hoverd into Molly's bedroom, "I need to get out of here." Molly shudderd, the cooling air dropped down her sweaty back. She removed the thick quilt off her warm body; dragged her shoes onto her feet then ran down the stairs. "Ok. I need to get to the..." She turned the nob, she turned it again, again. "No! I'm locked in!" Molly paniked, she dropped her bag onto the floor serching for her keys. "Great, now where did I put them." Rumerging through her bag she couldn't find it anywhere, she checked her pockets, something felt hard, rough, she pulled it out and shone it in the light, her key. "Phew, I thought I'll be stuck here all day." She turned the nob once again. The flow of cool refreshing air blew onto her face, the sent of mown grass and honey tickled everyones noses, this is spring.

The lumpy path was hot and hard when the blazing sun hit it, Molly ran as fast as she could to her destination untill BANG! "Ow, what was that?" On the other side of the road were several boys playing with a ball, one was wearing a cap the others where twins. One ran up to Molly and helped her off the burning ground, "I'm so sorry about this, are you ok?" She dusted herself down, "Yes I'm ok and thank you." She looked up to the boy but she wasn't looking at her but instead he was looking at house number ten.

Behind the jagged fencing, the ball fell into the front garden of the frightening house "No, I can't go there." The boy mumbled "What?" Molly was worried, she got up and desided to help him. From the outside the house it dosn't look frigtening as much, in Molly's eye, the fence creeked open. Not knowing the door opened, she turned, the darkness flowed into the murky garden, a shiver entered her spine. "You can do it Molly, come on..." Molly entered the house number ten.

From where she stood all she could see was plain darkness, she streached her arms out and moved them around. "Gosh it's so hard to see." She mumbled to herself. The floor rosse to a stop, she lifted her foot onto some steps "Creak!" The flooring vibrated every step she took, the smell of thick dust sneaked into her nose, ever step she took was like a task at night, she found it hard to see but easy to hear.

It has been a while when Molly was climbing the stairs "Ok, I think I am almost done." And she was right, the stairs turned flat again, it was hard for her to get into the feel of flat flooring again. The feel of the corridor is becoming to an end, Molly streached her arms and pushed a door. "I think, I can see light." Molly opened her eye. The room was lit by moon light, there stood a lady wearing a scarlet robe. “Welcome Molly.” Molly shook, “How, how do you know my name?” A drop of sweat fell down her face. “I have been watching you for a long time hoping that I will have your last eye.” Molly was vey confused and scared, how did she know about her and her eyes? “What?” She questioned, “I mean, what do you mean by my eye, this is my only one.” The lady removed her frail hood, there revealed a white face wrapped with a black eye patch. “Who are you?” Molly was desperate to leave but her legs froze stiff. “ I am no body molly, I can’t see or sense anyone’s presents apart from yours and the owls, the owls are my eyes, ears, mouth and nose.” The lady slowly crept forward to Molly, Molly stepped back. “Then what is that got to do with my eye?” She chuckled, “You don’t understand do you, I need your last eye for me to see once again, also I took your left eye.” Frozen solid she stood there, clutching onto her right eye, she never felt so frightened. “Well don’t be shy.” She stepped back,
“No.”
“What?” The lady was shocked.
“My mom and dad worked day and night to find my sight and I am not letting them down.”
Warmth flowed through her feet to her head, no longer did she feel frightened. “Anyway your not the only one who can’t see, many other people can’t see the world.”
The lady was confused, worried but felt sort of happy.
“I only saw half the world, but if I had my sight back we can both see the world in it’s glory.”
The lady dropped to the ground, a light tear trickled down her face onto the moist floor.
“I’m sorry, I didn't realise, I’ll give you back your sight.”
Molly felt overjoyed.
“Really?”
A sobbing voice left her mouth. “Yes, because you shown me courage.”

The afternoon passed then formed to the evening,
“Molly I’m home.” Called David
“Dad! Dad!” Molly shot down the stairs,
“Dad my sight is back!”
David turned to see two twinkling blue eyes on Molly’s pail white face, no longer where they worried about her eye sight nor her dreams.
After they told the news to Claire Molly’s Mom and Dad lived together again hoping to live like a proper, happy family.
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum