TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter festival Ideas~

2 posters

Go down

What do you think?

Winter festival Ideas~ Vote_lcap100%Winter festival Ideas~ Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Winter festival Ideas~ Vote_lcap0%Winter festival Ideas~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Winter festival Ideas~ Empty Winter festival Ideas~

Post  artygamer Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Okay, so this morning I was really bored, so I thought Well, I'm very bored. I know, I'll come up with some ideas for Winter festivals, then ask all those awsomely[?] awsome peeps on the RP diarys what they think!
So here you are-my ideas!

Winter 1st.
Name~Winter's coming
Where~The Holy Oak
What~People gather under the Holy Oak to thank all mythical creatures for the coming of the new season

[On Winter 2nd, the Christmas post boxes open in every major place on each main place. People can rp in it like: Soandso walked up to the post box. She put a letter adressed to blahblah. It said 'thanx for being a gr8 friend yadayadayada'. "I hope she loves it!" Soandso whispered.
The post boxes will be 'empted' once a week. A mod/admin will just post something in italics like:Soandso-2 cards, blahblah-1 card, etc...]

Winter 5th.
Name~The festival of Light
Where~everywhere, but most of it happens in Kingdom Zaphias
What~Fireworks light up the sky, lanterns are sold and lit, and everywhere is made bright to make the dullest night of the year lighter!

Winter 10th.
Name~First Snowfall
Where~Misty Mountains and Bloom Meadows
What~Even though it snows all year round at the mountain, this celebrates that everywhere is covered in snow. This is the longest festival, which includes making snow angels and snowmen, and even a huge snowball fight!

Winter 20th.
Name~Fortune Cookie Fest
Where~Kingdom Zaphias
What~Once a year, a wise fortune teller comes to town. She gives everyone a fortune cookie. People that change their hair or clothes to fool her, beware! She does not toturate such fools, and bad people's future may change because of their actions...

Winter 24th.
Name~Christmas Eve [!]
Where~Anywhere
What~People can spend this day how and where they wish, doing whatever they want. They'd better have a stocking though, or no presents!
Those who stay up late enough may hear the distant chimes of sleigh bells...

Winter 25.
Name~Christmas Day [!]
Where~Anywhere
What~People awake early to find out what they got last night! Have they been good or bad....?
After the discovery of presents, people sit together, families and friends, and eat a grand dinner. Crackers are placed at the table-which coloured hat will you get? Which awful yet funny joke? Which small toy?
[On this day, the last cards are empteyed from the boxes, and new year cards can now be posted!]

Winter 31st.
Name~New Year's eve
Where~Anywhere, though the main event happens at Coral Cove...
What~Again, this can be celebrated anywhere, but most prefer to go to the beach, where hopes, dreams and wishes are written down. As night falls and the new year comes, these wishes are placed in paper boats and sent out to sea...will they come true? Find out next season...
[the last cards are taken from the post boxes. The post boxes come back on Valantines day in Spring!]
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Winter festival Ideas~ Empty Re: Winter festival Ideas~

Post  Chaz X3 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm

I think there all increadable ideas soph! Although we'll need a calendar to keep up to date with all thoughs festivals! It's so nice for you to put all the trouble into to doing this for the sight! It's most appreciated! I can place the calendar back on the top menu if you want!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum