TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have started potsing pictures on my album.

3 posters

Go down

I have started potsing pictures on my album. Empty I have started potsing pictures on my album.

Post  moonflower08 Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 am

please check it out! i worked hard on each picture~ some of these are old pocs, some of them new! (the newest one is 'hot guy') also, i apologize that some of them are cut off ^^' if you're looking at them and you really want to see the pull image, please PM meh and i'll send u teh link. just tell me which one u wanna see. also, i'm not taking requests becuase of my inabilit to meet people's exact demands. i may take requests in the future though. or now depending on what it is. thanks bunches! remeber to comment! ~moonflower~
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have started potsing pictures on my album. Empty Re: I have started potsing pictures on my album.

Post  artygamer Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

I haven't even seen them and I know they'll be awsome!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have started potsing pictures on my album. Empty Re: I have started potsing pictures on my album.

Post  dr cola Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 am

artygamer wrote:I haven't even seen them and I know they'll be awsome!

i agree with that whatever you draw i bet it is awesome

..........{couple days later you draw something horrible............i take my idea back}lol just playing i know it will be great
Razz
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum