TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :(

5 posters

Go down

My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :( Empty My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :(

Post  ashOxOanime Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 am

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! My account on youtube got deleted!!!! I'm so upset!!! I used to be ashOxOanime. I've made a new account, now I'm animegirl252, so if you were subscribed to my old channel, were my friend, or even if you have a youtube account, please add me as a friend and subscribe! I'll try to get my videos up on that account (it'll take me awhile cause I have 17-18 videos). Thanks for the help everyone, please add me as a friend and subscribe to me on youtube, remember my new account is animegirl252! Thanks again!

~ashOxOanime~
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :( Empty Re: My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :(

Post  Julybaby#1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am

I have a question.
How could your account get deleted???????
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :( Empty youtube account!

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm

OMG Guess what i was ur first friend!!! maybe first subcriber too! Ok ill add u as soon as possible!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :( Empty Re: My Youtube Account Got Deleted!!!! :(

Post  Harlow Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Aww, that's too bad. Was it an accident, or did Youtube delete your account? I'm not a real frequent user of Youtube, though I have an account, and I'm not sure if they delete accounts for breaking the Terms of Service or anything, but that's happened on other sites before.

That sucks! I'm sorry! 8[
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 pm

well, there's a few things that could have happend.

youtube was bought out by google a while back so now it's all 'copywrite infringment!" your videos can get deleted if they're copywrited. or if it's copywrited music they warn you first then take the muwic out later. it's really annoying but it's how things roll. i can't imagine why you'd get your account deleted unless you created some major offence. and normaly people from youtube will warn you first and give you a chnace to fix it, so idk what could have gone wrong there.....the only other thing i can really think of is you were hacked. but that's about it ^^'
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Idk what happened, but it sucks! Okay you guys know how I was holding a contest (Guardian character drawing contest), well I wanted to put the results up. So what I did was I used the intro from episode 74 of Shugo chara, I uploaded it, and then I put a whole bunch of notes in it saying the results and stuff. Well after all that stuff was done, I got a message saying that Tokyo Tv claimed it. So I deleted the video (after almost 2 hours of work) and signed off of youtube (cause I was frustrated). Well I came back later and I couldn't get on my account! So I signed onto my brothers account and tried to get to my account from there, but it said that my account is closed! Idk what happened but now I'm slowly uploading my videos to my new account. It sucks too cause I'm trying to find the people I subscribed to, my subscribers, and my friends to tell them what happened, but it's just a mess. So if you guys know any people who were my friend or subscriber or both, tell them what happened and let them know that my new account is animegirl252! Or you can let me know and I'll try to find their account and tell them what happened. Thanks everyone for the support!
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum