TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling)

5 posters

Go down

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Empty Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling)

Post  Adnim Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 am

Full Name- Cana Diztruzio Elden
Bare Bones- 6' 1", 117 lb, Male Caucasianoid
Summers and Winters- 17, at Nov 25th, 2009
" Well, Thanks"- All meat products, lumpy things, precous metel, dogs
" Goddess be praised!"- Veggie wraps, antique firearmss, homemade copper jewlery,
and fantacy paraphinala.

Family: ... I'm not at liberty to say.
Apperence- Cana is slightly slim for his age, mostly due to his distaste for moterized transport. His light burgundy hair (It's naturel. Once again, I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you) is always out of place, with a subtle alphalpha along the right end of his short bangs. His face (and the rest of his skin, for that matter) are smooth and without bemishs or indeed, hair. His slitted, yellow eyes contantly glow with the spark of curiosity, and the mouth will show litttle emotion whatsoever. His forehead holds a single long scar, from a long ago surgery, but other then this no other distinct markings can be seen. He wears two outfits, which alternate daily; a faded, cotton vestment (shown) and blue coller "flats". The most promint sight, in any mind, is his right foot. It has been completly replaced by a utilitarian club-like stump, with only a rusty red coat of paint as a nod to astetics.

Reactions- Cana is clinggy, enough said. Always having a difficult time making freinds, once you are one he will be totaly loyal, protective, and to some extent brownosing. Don't let this fool you though. Being forced to be alone for much of his childhood, Cana is also feircly indepent in his personal beliefs. A industrous fellow, this also spills out into some overbarring, as he can steal a task out from under you nose. He also has a keen taste for wit, and can dish out a joke better then the next guy

Bio- Cana, having recently "lost" his line of support, left the small collective in which he was born to make his fortune. Although it looked grim origonally, he came across an seamans chart to the island whale working part time at a salvage site. He jumped(read, stole) abord a trade cog in a keg of apples that was going that route in an effort to reach the island. And he did, by floating in after falling overboard in a sudden squall! Now desprate and his savings lost at sea, he is willing to do anyghing to feed himself once his apple supply runs out ( there was like, fifty pounds of apples in that giant keg, so he's got about two months ( provided they don't go bad, then he'll sell them as fertilizer)

Extras- Posseions include his cloths, a crud fishing rod, forty-eight pounds of apples, and a small amythest ring. HATES FEMINISTS. SURE FIRE WAY TO DRIVE HIM CRAZY!
Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Din
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Empty character

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 am

no offense or anything but..I don't get it...lol ^.^' did you follow the create a charcater rules?? it looks like you spent a lot of time on this though..i just don't get it lol ^.-
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Empty Re: Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling)

Post  Harlow Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 am

I understand it, actually. The required parts of a profile, according to the Create a Character thread, are:

1. A name. - You have this.
2. Height- You have this, under "bare bones," along with weight and ethnicity.
3. Birthday and age - You have this, under "Summers and Winters"
4. Personality - You have this, under "Reactions."
5. Appearance - You have this.
6. Family - You have this, although it's a little vague. I'm pretty sure that was your intention, though.
7. Extra Info - You have this.

The only fields I see missing are Favorite and Least Favorite things.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Empty I did this wrong

Post  Adnim Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:25 am

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush and panic (just finished filling out seasonal help applications. Hell on paper) So I must have clicked on Creations and Improvements as opposed to Accepted Character. Can I move this? By the way, favoirate things are under "Goddess be praised!", and least favorate things under " Well, Thanks." I have got to learn to get this right.
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling) Empty Re: Please say I did this right... ( and pardon my spelling)

Post  Chaz X3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am

HAY! Don't worrie, just include the age of your character aswell and then your character will soon be acsepted. [ I slightly understand it myself ^^]
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:20 pm

GG, Adnim has included the age (it's paired together with his birthday), so I'm going to go ahead and say...

ACCEPTED!

8]
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Harlow wrote:GG, Adnim has included the age (it's paired together with his birthday), so I'm going to go ahead and say...

ACCEPTED!

8]

Oh right sorry ^^' my bad! Anyway I'm not a very good reader and I admit that.
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 am

Do yyou think you can get a anime pic of him but he's soo cool! And Accepted!
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum