TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Circumstances

4 posters

Go down

purple heart Extreme Circumstances

Post  Adnim Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Ok, I know this may sound a bit abnormal, but is it possable for an rp event to raise a relationship 2 heart levels. I don't know what you think, but read All Washed Up in Coral Cove and judge for yourself. I just am not quite sure this kind of situation would not fit under the purple headings in RL.
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

purple heart Re: Extreme Circumstances

Post  artygamer Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:05 pm

I don't get it-a heart event doesn't raise heart levels, a reserved event or going to a festival with someone does.
Unless it was Seriphim and Carrie-chans characters [who were doing heart events before we'd even started using them], or those people have done the required events one at a time, it shouldn't count.
I need to investigate this now. *gets out magnisying glass* Thanks for bringing this up!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnim Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am

A thousand pardons, I apologize if I wasen't quite clear enough. Maybe this will be better ( If it isen't, please inform me, and i ask your forgivness in advance) Would the admin's (not adnim's) be so kind as to read the sequnce mentioned prevously, and well, moderate this conundrum. I just don't think these first few levels warent a heart event, especally since they basically equate to reconization, not emotions.
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 pm

So are you confused of if you do a heart event do your heart level go up? Cause if thats the question then on your characters profile type down the heart event and the colour but if your asking if you can skip heart levels then on the post of an heart event use the hearts at the top of the posting screen to show the colour heart event! But i suggest to take your time on heart events and not to jump ahead of the 'how much you love em' thing! It starts with black, then purple then blue then green then yellow then orange then pink and then red i think! Im sorry if this dosn't answer your question but if it does great just send me a message if confused!
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnim Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, maybe I should take lessons on being clearer. If you would READ THE POSTS and then MAKE A DESICION on what HEART LV it would equate too. I just DON'T THINK that SAVING MY LIFE fits under BLACK, ok?
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm

There's definitely going to be circumstances where fondness will be somewhat greater than the standard. Just use your discretion. After reading the topic, I'd say that the appropriate heart level would be about purple or blue, no higher than that just to avoid a misuse of the system.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adnim Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Bless you Harlow, thats all I wanted to know. You have my eternal gratitude!
Adnim
Adnim

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 am

You're very welcome. Anytime.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down