TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning about the wonderful World of Books!

3 posters

Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Learning about the wonderful World of Books!

Post  Lady_Jay Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 am

People brushed past her in a Quick Pase,This was Rekia's chance to actually visit anywhere public without being reconized,well maybe people would whisper but she couldn't help looking like herself! The autumn Breeze felt refreashing as Rekia walked to the Libary.She Loved books but never had the chance to read them! Being apart of the circle of Royals was one thing,a Very BIG thing as well, full of Responseibilitys!Though sometimes it was very overwhealming!At least i can dress down like a normal person,living in a normal town! only i'm not normal! Ugg My life is so confusing Rekia thought opening,and stepping into the Libary.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Re: Learning about the wonderful World of Books!

Post  dr cola Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:02 am

thats really good i love readingggggg Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Re: Learning about the wonderful World of Books!

Post  artygamer Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm

[Can I join?]
Cherrie slipped in behind her sister [?]. "Mom is going to kill us!" She exclaimed in a delighted voice. Not that she wanted to be killed, but practising over and over again for dances or whatever was boring. "I don't get it though," she whispered, still extreamlly cheerful. "Why don't people...you know, re-cog-nise-us?" Cherrie waved over at the librarian who smiled, but put a finger to her lips. "I'm sorry," Cherrie giggled, diving for the corner which had bean bags in. She was lucky she didn't knock over the books there and then-she'd be killed by Rekia if she had to reveal who she was just to get out of trouble...
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Learning about the wonderful World of Books!

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 am

Oh Cherrie! Live a little! Rekia said. This is better than sitting at home and being all formal! I'd much rather be here enjoying the Autumn Breeze brush against my skin.Jeep your voice down or people might Rec-on-ize us! Rekia decided to go to the section about the history of the island and the circle of royals! Ooh Cherrie! Look History about past Royals!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 am

Cherrie laughed quietly at her sister's words. "I like dancing, though, but hey! It was boring!" She smiled, standing up and walking to the history section also. She grabbed the first book she saw-a pretty thick one, with info on every king, queen, princess and prince of the land that had ever lived-ever!
Flipping through some of the pages, she looked for people who resembled her, her sister and her brother.
"Look, look! She looks like me! Huh? Got married to the King of...ugh. I don't want to get married to some fancy prince!" Cherrie lowered her voice a notch, complaining a little. "She looks like you...and Keitaro...how come I'm the only one with pink hair?" She spoke softly now, so that even in a quiet library, no one could hear the complaints of the princesses that were here.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 am

Oh don't worry Cherrie,Rekia said Apologeticly.Your Unique and pink rememblems you very well! Rekia said. Although i was never sure why me and Keitaro had always had brown hair when you had pink! Rekia said. I bet it goes back in farther generation. Try looking in a different book or something. Rekia suggested.I have to admit this is nice Being away from Everything. Don't you think it's awesome Cherrie?
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Cherrie smiled a small smile. "I don't get it either! Maybe there was a witch around when I was born or something!" She joked, laughing again. Deciding to take her sister's suggestion, Cherrie picked up another book, and flicked through it.
"Yeah," she agreed absentmindely. "It is good to be away from the castle and...huh? Grandma had pink hair? Wow...she was like, all powerful and stuff!"
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Learning about the wondrful world of books

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 am

What....Really!See Cherrie I told you! Rekia said snatching the book. Wow she used to be worshiped! Well worshiped was one word for all the people who highly respected her.Just think someday we'll be Like her hopefullly,that is.Rekia said.Hmmm Rekia said scanning the shelf....what to rea- she was cut off.She heard shouting comeing from outside.Cherrie! Rekia said hesitantly should we see what's going on?
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Cherrie folded her arms, pouting. "We can't get more than two seconds of peace in this land before a comotion starts!" She complained, still pouting. "I bet it's just some guys fighting over a girl or something. Nothing we need to show our crowns for," she added, but began untieing her hair anyway. "I guess we'd better go look. I hope it's not the guards though...if Keitaro said something, I'll lock him in the tower-oh wait, that's my room..."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Learning about the wonderful world of books....

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 am

Ok Rekia said. Walking outside Rekia saw just a hint of men in black uniforms! Ehhh Cherrie!!! Don't take another step! HIDE!!! Rekia said the softsest she could manage.Rekia ran through the libary into the corner of beanbags and grabbed the biggest book she could find to hide her face.She could see on Cherries face that she had no idea what was happening! The Guards! shhhhhh Rekia said. act Natural hide your face!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Cherrie sadly didn't hear what Rekia said, so she walked outside, with her hair untied...straight into one of the guards.
"Unnn...watch where you're going you big cree-oh...figures." Cherrie stepped back an inch. Too late, though, as normal. "Noooo! I don't wanna go back! It's boring!!!!" She screeched, as the guards shoved her crown on her head. "HEY! As I am the Princess, I command you let me go! You won't? Fine!" Cherrie shoved a guard in the chest, dropped her crown at their feet and ran in the library.
"Rekia, quick! Into th ladies bathroom!!! And, um, excuse me, ma'am," she said to the librarian, curtsying. "It isn't true-we just look like the Princess'. Please don't tell on us!"
The librarian nodded, and Cherrie grabbed Rekia's hand, dragging her into the bathroom. 2We could escape through the window..."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Learning about the wonderful World of Books! Empty Learning About...

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:19 am

Good idea! Rekia exclaimed very proud of her sisters idea.Rekia could hear voices comeing from the Libary Lobby.Hurry Cherrie! Rekia exclaimed they're guards they won't care if it's a ladies bathroom or not! Rekia struggled to get get though the window because of how small it was.Once Rekia managed to hit the ground luckily not hurting herself she ran to the nearest bush she could see and ducked behind it she looked up scanning for her sister.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:34 pm

"Meh. Jumping out of this window is easier than I thought. How boring! I mean," Cherrie smiled, jumping and landing neatly on the ground. "I've jumped from my bedroom to the court-yard before. That was so fun!!!" She giggled, but she knew Rekia would ask her if it was a lie. "No, it isn't a lie, it's the truth! I was really bored, and the guards were outside my room, so I opened the window and jumped. I wish I could do that again sometime. Ahh..." She sighed dramaticly, smirking as she grabbed Rekia by the hand. "Where shall we go then?"
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down