TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

side characters

2 posters

Go down

side characters Empty side characters

Post  drago360 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:02 am

umm, this is just a suggestion. i think that there should be a seperate section in the getting started area for characters that have siblings or parents. for example, my character has a sister and i'd like to be able to control her, but i don't want her as my character. also, the king and queen should be side characters for the royals and the characters that work for them and may need to talk to them's disposal. they could have a set up just like the original characters, but not just one person would be able to use him/her. another example, i would have complete control over my character's sister, but if someone like jayla would ask to be able to use her too, then i could give permission. to make it easier, someone could take control of the person for just that topic and rp with the person who wants to talk to that person. umm, if this is confusing or just not aloud, please notify me. and, give it some thaught! Very Happy
(if this is aloud, the people owning the sons and daughters of the kings and queens should work together to figure out the personalitys and looks of their parents)
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

side characters Empty Side Characters...

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:45 am

I personally Like the idea i think it would give the fourm more organization! Although i will need to ask the staff about it! I think you thought this out very well! I like really d like the idea though!! So i'll post a topic in Staff as soon as possible!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

side characters Empty Re: side characters

Post  drago360 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 am

thank you! Very Happy Carrie and i thaught about it together and i posted it cause she had to do homework. Neutral but yeah, she gets some credit to! (along with her little bro because he said it be best if we the royal children pick out the dad and mom Smile )
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

side characters Empty Re: side characters

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum