TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLO. ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a...

+3
artygamer
Lady_Jay
sweetdogg22
7 posters

Go down

HALLO.  ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a... Empty HALLO. ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a...

Post  sweetdogg22 Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am

lol! HAHAHA! IT IS A ME....A....THIS IS NEAT. jocolor And guess what peoplez? I know the site owner. Yeah...that means I owwwwwnnn you. Ha...not really. Razz
I AM IRON MAN....NUNUNUNU-NUNANAAANAAANAAAA!!!
You may be Question about who I am...and why I'm insane. But, I am Bobby, Carrie's friend from school. And the reason I'm insane...Well, I've got one way to reply to that. YOU SUCK. Laughing
BANANA PHONEEE!!!! RING RING RING RING, BANANA PHONE!!! DING DONG ding dong...(song fade....)
Yesh....I am zeh crazeh one...XD Welll.........BYE............................
............................................... Thank you, thank'ya vury much.

sweetdogg22

Back to top Go down

HALLO.  ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a... Empty hi

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 am

Umm actullay I'm the site owner..... and i don't think u know me lol...You must know carrie xD she is on here too but u probably already knew that lol anyways I'm Jayla/HM1115/Jay/Jay-Chan Whatever another new member yay!!! Hope u like the site!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HALLO.  ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a... Empty Re: HALLO. ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a...

Post  artygamer Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah, Carrie-chan owns RPFetish~
Um...so you're an energetic type, right? [To say the least...] Hey! I'm artygamer or arty or whatevs you peeps come up with. Hope you have a fun time here~
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALLO.  ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a... Empty Re: HALLO. ISTA MEA...Sweetdogg22....a...

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:05 am

omigosh!!! BOBBY!!! YOU FOUND THE WRONG SIGHT!!! XD, oh well! this is a different sight, but i'm still a member on it, so it's cool.. ^^' here's the link to my sight..*mumble you wierdo mumble*... http://rpfetish.forumotion.net/forum.htm did i not put rpfetish on that paper?? haha, i'm gonna laugh in your face tomorrow on the bus!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! XDDD
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 pm

ECK! Sorry if I am late to introduce myself ^^
I'm Gamer Gal! The fonder of Laugh Live Love.net! Please enjoy the sight and I hope you'll get involved alot!
You can call me Gamer/ GG/ Charl or anything else... I LOVE DOGGIES!!!!!!! cat <------------------ [A cat... WAKE UP GAMER GE!]
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 am

Ello, i'm Drago/Damian/360 or whatever. it's great that there's a new member, but i do enjoy the attention i was getting. but, i guess i must hand over my spotlight to the next lucky (though young) bachelor that crosses the path of the lovely ladies of rpdiaries! *speeking in english tone though he has no idea why* (btw, i'm not handing you my thrown without competition! Very Happy ) lol, i like elephants gg! elephant
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  panther 100 Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 am

Hey that's a bit like me ! I'm ALWAYS random!
I'm Natures Child/Lotus Flower/sparkle. I absolutely love flowers and nature! flower
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum