TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Traditions~

4 posters

Go down

Christmas Traditions~ Empty Christmas Traditions~

Post  artygamer Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah, so...I was just wondering if anyone has any Christmas [or leading up to Christmas...] traditions! I'm very excited!!!
For me, I just have my Advent Calender, and go to see the ballet 'The Nutcracker'.
At school, on the last day before the holidays, my form watches a movie. It's usually a horror movie. [Yeah, it's the only time you'll see the whole form sitting together and being happy. My excuse for the horror movie? We're teenagers with nothing to do!] And we eat junk food. And then we have a reeeeally long whole school mass. And then we go home at lunchtime!!!

Anyways...do any of you guys have any 'traditions' or whatever you wish to call it? I'm curious! XD Happy-almost-Christmas!!!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christmas Traditions~ Empty Cristmas Traditions

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 am

Ooo i did the Nutcraker for last years' play!! I was Clara!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas Traditions~ Empty Re: Christmas Traditions~

Post  Harlow Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 am

My best friend comes over at like eight in the morning on Christmas morning (she's totally welcome, because she's like my sister xD) and I give her her present, and she usually stays over for lunch and plays with all of our new stuff.

Other than that, we have these little gingerbread men that count down the days till Christmas. Each one has a number, like "16 days till Christmas! 15 days to Christmas!" and we take one down each day. Our Christmas tree is in our living room, and I have my own tree in my bedroom. There's all kinds of candy canes and peppermints in bowls around the house, and we have a lot of Nativity scenes, too.

No school parties, though. Even if we could technically have a "holiday" party, we'd have to have it like two weeks before, because the week before Christmas is midterm time. Blech.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Christmas Eve! So excited~ >.<
Oh yeah. Today [and every Christmas Eve...] we take my little brothers out to make them tired, so that they sleep through the night. Sadly, it appears that they are growing immune to this. I on the other hand...maybe I should exercise more...
And then there's Christmas morning. My fun-packed day starts at about 7am, in which I am jumped on by my brothers. It isn't as bad as I keep thinking it is though.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panther 100 Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:14 am

Our traditions are as follows

[list][*] We (usually - we didn't this year) put the decorations on my birthday as it's a week before Christmas!

We never open presents before 10 o'clock

we ALWAYS go for a walk and pic-nic

Be in bed before 10?
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum