TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend!

3 posters

Go down

The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend! Empty The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend!

Post  Alice Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 pm

--

The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend! Ihatem10

--

The 'I Don't Like Mondays!' Club!
Our slogan: Viva la Weekend!

Welcome to the 'I Don't like Mondays!' Club!
The Weekend was a blast. So much fun, sitting there, relaxing, laughing with friends, having the time of your life. And just as you settle down for bed on Sunday night, you realise with dismay striking you to your very core:
Tomorrow is Monday.

This means School, Work, rush-hour Traffic; the birth of a new week seems more horrific with every Monday that comes by!

Is this you? Is this your state of mind every Sunday Night, shuddering in disdain towards the new day coming?
Then this Club is definantly for you!

Why bother with Mondays? It seems almost as if Mondays were created solely to frustrate and tire. Everybody's grumpy, teachers give more homework (and are often feeling particularly sadistic about it), and you're tired from all the awesome parties you've been doing throughout the Weekend.
We need more time! A longer weekend! Viva la weekend!
Forever Saturday, and Long Live Sunday!

Founder: Alice
Co-Founder: Available Slot!

Members: None yet! Join our legion of Weekend Patriots now! Razz

Alice
Alice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend! Empty Re: The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend!

Post  dr cola Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 am

This Monday hater thing is very true. you have fun over the weekend Shocked Very Happy Smile but then you wake up the next morning ... Crying or Very sad Smile every new week can mean a new start but also a bad start. well you gotta wake up early 2 which really sucks!!!!

someday I'm gonna make every weekday into a weekend Very Happy Razz
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend! Empty Re: The 'I Don't Like Mondays' Club- Viva la Weekend!

Post  panther 100 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah i whole heartedly agree! Mondays couldn't be worse as i'm greeted with FRENCH!
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down