TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3)

2 posters

Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3)

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Rekia furiously paced the floors. she was pretty ticked about this meeting her father was going to have with General Long. She knew it would not end well. Perhaps with Kaemon there, Things would not be blown out of proportions. she couldn't rely on only that though, she knew her father much too well. She knew whatever General Long was purposeing, Her father would obviously reject. However there still was hope in him accepting General Long's Propostion. Of course all that depended on what his Proposal was. "Rekia!" Her mother called. "Come get ready for the meeting!" "Coming Mother!" she called back. Rekia sprinted across the main hall into the Banquet Hall. The meeting was about to begin.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Re: Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3)

Post  drago360 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Kaemon adjusted his tie. He was dressed in a suit instead of his normal leather armor. He entered the castle in a brisque pace. He made his way to one of the smaller dining halls. He opened the doors and strode on into the room. Two men where sitting at the end of the table. His boss was at the head of the table and a man dressed in black sat to his left. Kaemon made his way to the seat to the right side of the king. He pulled out the chair and sat down. "Sorry I'm a few minutes late your highness, my sister was fussing over my hair." He pointed to his hair which was smoothed down and brushed instead of his usual spikey, messed up style.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Re: Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3)

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 am

Rekia strode in carrying the first round of the feast. she spotted Kaemon and about toppled over. It didn't look anything like Kae. His hair was so smooth and he was dressed in a suit complete with a tie. She flashed him a smile. "Enjoy Gentlemen." She said before takeing a seat.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:15 am

Kaemon shot the princess a quick smile. He then fixed his eyes on the two gentlemen running this meeting. The King nodded at his daughter, then began introducing everyone attending. After that General Long started talking. Kaemon didn't pay much attention. He just sat there and quietly picked at his food. Then General Long started to get to the point on why they were gathered here. "I understand that Princess is arriving the age of 18.” General Long began, “As you know, I have a nephew who is of the age where he can be promised to a young women, just as your daughter can be promised to a man. I am here to make a proposition.” The man paused to study Rekia, then he continued, “Promise your daughter to my nephew. He promises her happiness. They will be able to wed when they are both 18. Until then, if you agree, my nephew would like permission to stay in the castle during the summers, weekends, and school breaks, so he may get to know her highness.” General Long then took a long pause, and Kaemon realized he was finished talking for now. Kaemon’s eyes filled with shock. Disbelief flickered across his face. It had only been yesterday that Kaemon had promised to keep Rekia away from an arranged marriage. Now he didn’t know what to do.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Ode to General Long!

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 am

Rekia stopped breathing for what seemed like several minutes. As soon as she heard the words "arranged" and "Marriage" along wqith "Rekia" in the same sentence she dropped the Mashed potatoes and gray she had been serving, her mouth gapped open and her face flushed with white striken horror. she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. "Fight it Rekia" she thought to herself. She sat there speechless, she wouldn't no she couldn't say a word. "Kaemon You said you'd protect me" she thought to herself.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Kaemon hear the loud clanging of the trays as they crashed to the ground, but he dared not look. He couldn't see Rekia's face. Couldn't see the fear or longing in her eyes. He hesitated only a second longer. "Well General Long," he started, "you make a fine proposition, but as you know, Princess Rekia is merely a girl. She is only a meager 16, by age. Arranged marriage in any case must wait until both people are of age. In this case, 18 is the proper age.” Kaemon finished strongly, but then his gaze met The King’s eyes. They were intent, The King was listening closely to both sides of the argument, but Kaemon knew he had already made his decision. General Long shot him an icy glare, “I said nothing about marriage before 18, now did I?” The man’s words struck Kaemon with brutal force. The General had wanted his nephew to be promised to Rekia. He had found a loop-hole. If The King agreed, Rekia would have no say in the matter unless her father took back the promise. Therefore, he would have two years to save Rekia if the offer were accepted. He turned his head toward The King, waiting for an answer to General Long’s Request.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 am

**This could be Kae and Rekia's Conflict**

Rekia sat there motinless her eyes darting back and foruth from Kaemon and General Long. Her Father listened intently to the conversation in front of him. Then he spoke.."I wish to meet him First General. After all I'm not about to offer My Rekia to someone I haven't met nor approved of yet!" Rekia was pleased that her father had done this. Now she only hoped this guys was some scum-bag. Rekia's shot a glance to General Long, awaiting his repsonse.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:34 am

Kaemon's heart rose at the words. He had hope, she wasn't gone yet. Then they were all looking at General Long, waiting for a reply. He let out a long sigh, then he stood. "Very well, your highness," the words came out thick, "I shall return within a day with my nephew. I'm sure you'll aprove of him." He bowed and strode away. With him, went Kaemon's hopes. He turned his eyes to the king, waiting to be excused. He needed to speak with Rekia.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty ode to general long

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 am

Father may I be excused? Rekia asked. "I suppose so he said." "You may go as well Kaemon." Rekia needed time to clear her head, time to think. she went to the room in which she had nicknamed the "Window Room" she called it this because it had a huge window seat that looked out over the kingdom. The sun had just begun to set, so beautiful she mumbled quitely to herself. I knew this day would come. How could I be so navie! She said aloud. She sighed heavily, relief she supposed.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:23 am

Kaemon bowed then followed her out. He watched her go into the outlook. He went to the door, but when he reached for the door, he found he couldn't bring himself to opening the door. He took a deep breathe. This is silly, he thought to himself, Why am I so nervouse to see her now when I need to talk to her now more than ever. He sighed, then took a heavy inhale and built his courage. He opened the door and peeked his head in. She was there, looking out at the sunset. He stepped in the room, then quietly closed the door behind him. He made his way to her, then stopped a few feet behind her. He didn't say anything. He didn't need to. He just looked out to the setting sun, then to her, at her elegant breathing, the rise and fall of her shoulders. He stared at her back, marveling at her. He let out a sigh.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm

The sunset was Breath-takeing. She could only imageine the type of weight this burden was going to lay on her shoullders. Then she felt the presence and then the door clicked. She was trying to fight the will to run but she wanted to know who it was. "Can I help you?" she asked timidly. "whoever you are, you're more than welcome to join me." She said with a gentle giggle.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Kaemon saw the invitation and he took it. He walked toward her then stood to her side. "Yeah," he replied, "it's pretty. Unfortunately, pretty isn't what I need right now." He looked down at her. He wanted to talk about what would happen. Not only to Rekia, but to them. They had finally gotten past the awkwardness of seeing eachother. He didn't want to stop seeing her. She was his friend. So he asked gently, "what will happen?" He wanted to say so much more, but that question would have to suffice.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Ode to General Long

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Rekia simply answered Kaemon's question the best to her knowledge, "Well, First Father is going to meet this nephew of the General." "If he accepts him then there is simply nothing you can do, Unless Father were to find a better suitor." "Or if the suitor General Long has picked is only in the marriage for Fame and Fortune, Only then if someone proves it, Father can call it off." "I have no choice in the matter what's so ever." Rekia said sighing.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:06 am

Without thinking, Kaemon grasped her shoulders and turned her so she was facing him. He looked right into her eyes as he spoke, "don't say I can't do anything. Never think that. I promised you, didn't I? I will do everything within my power to stop this." He frowned then backed away. He hesitated then turned away, "that is, if you want me to. I mean, you'll have two years with him. You could.. Well you could." He stumbled over his words. There was no way he could let the words slip out of his mind. They were suddenly haunting him. What if Rekia fell in love with this boy? What would happen to him. He clenched his fists.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 am

Rekia was surprised. She had never seen this side of Kaemon, The edge in his voice made her tremble, she had to admit this wasn't entirely all bad. It made her feel protected. HE made her feel safe. "Perhaps." She answered once he asked if he had promised her. but the stumble in his words before he completed his last sentence made Rekia giggle, "Kae..You don't actullay think I would fall in love with him do you?" She said this with such ease she felt relaxed in such a nerve-racking moment. "How could I fall in love with someone so vile?" "Knowing how General Long is, it would be realivent that his nephew was just as vain as the General himself." Rekia said, ending with a gentle, but tranquil smile.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:03 am

Kaemon looked at her with warry eyes. "You can't judge him by his relatives. But I guess I shouldn't even have to ask you a question like that. If you do fall in love with him, there won't be any need for protection. No need for me." He let go of her and backed away. He did not turn away from her, but kept a hard gaze on her face. His whole body was stiff.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Ode to General Long! (Kae&Rekia Heart Event#3) Empty Ode to General Long.

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

I know perhaps that was wrong of me but so much has happened so quickly. It's hard to maintain the peace within me, when I can't even make my own choices. Kaemon, I thought you of all people would know how this feels. I'm sure you can feel my pain, knowing your pain from the past was probably much worse than what I'm feeling now, so not to get off topic Kae, don't you see I need your help! I dont know what to do!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 am

Kaemon sighed. He didn't know whether it was a sigh of relief or sorrow. He looked straight into her eyes then bowed. "Your highness," He spoke in a strong voice even though he didn't feel strong, "I will do all that is possible to help you." Standing straight he walked toward her then pulled her to him and hugged her. He pressed his face to her head, "Your happiness, Rekia-sama, is my happiness." He stood there with her in silent waiting.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 am

Rekia grasped Kaemon in his hug she wouldn't want to be anywhere else in that moment. She held him close and tightly too. He was her only hope and she was determined not to let go. Kae, she said looking into his gentle eyes, Over the course of time that I've known you I've learned a few things, Fisrt the Past is Unchageable, The Future is yet undeterminded, and The present is Today and forever so I might as well live as if Tomorrow will never come. Kaemon you taught me this so that is exactly what I will do. Rekia rested her head on his shoulder, his soft grip on her made her tingle over with what she didn't know was either Joy or Hope. Kaemon even if you fail to help me I will always be eternally greatful for having a chance to meet you, Things happen for a reason, Whatever happens is the way it's meant to. Rekia searched his eyes for some sort of response..
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 am

Kaemon heard the soft tinkling of her voice, felt the warmth of her body in his arms. Her words swirled around him, music dancing it's way into his heart. The girl he had in his arms was a princess, royal blood. He was the son of knights, noble, but far from the ranking of her highness. He gazed back dreamily into her longing stare. He knew it was his turn to speak, but he didn't want to soil the moment with the rough sound of his voice. Her sweet honey voice was still floating in his head. So instead of saying words, he spoke with his actions. He gently brushed her cheek with his hand and pressed his lips to her forehead. It was a gesture indicating he would always be there for her.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum