TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible)

3 posters

Go down

What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible) Empty What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible)

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Kohana swam up from the dark depths of the ocean's bottom. She hated exploreing down there, but it held so many secrets and keys to how the mortals lived. Since she was a mermaid she was immortal yes it had it's advantages, but mostly it was just lonely. From the skeletal remains at the bottom, Kohana knew how the Humans were made up, quite similar to herself only she couldn't figure out where their tails were. She dazed out thinking about a solution to this problem, from her sunning rock far from the beach of big bay.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible) Empty Re: What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible)

Post  panther 100 Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:59 pm

"They're legs." Orchid gurgled. Bubbles streaming out as she said it."Humans have no tails, well they do but hey lost it use millions of years ago. Tragic really." An orca swam behind her and nuzzled the hair that flowed with the undersea currents. Being a shaman had its advantages, especially breathing underwater.
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible) Empty What are these legs you speak of?

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Kohana turned around rapidly. "M-mermaid?", "You have a tail,like me." "I've Never seen one of my kind before." "so you say Legs?" "what are these "L-E-G-S" you speak of?" Oh and why do they have them?" Kohana asked, still in ashtonishment.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible) Empty Re: What are these legs you speak of? (open for 1 person, mermaid if possible)

Post  Aurora_Borealis_900 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

" Humans swim and walk with them. By the way, I'm a KELPIE, There is a big difference... Your new here, aren't you?" Asked Aurora more aware of who she was talking to - a new one. Someone who had no idea of what lay a head of her and what they could do...
Aurora_Borealis_900
Aurora_Borealis_900

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:15 am

Hehe. Kohana giggled. No of course I'm not new. However I do not know much about humans in my defense i'm not unaware of them however. Kohana swam around the creature. So a Kelpie you say. I've heard of them but never really thought they exsisted. So what's the difference from a kelpie and a mermaid.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora_Borealis_900 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:35 pm

"I can change my form this and your bog standard human." Aurora smiled." I'm also over 100 so i know how dangerous humans are. Believe me, they can destroy an ocean in a day." She added thinking it would help her see the sign. She knew of another kelpie, Athrodite. She must have been caught. she had read the subliminal meaning in the signs in other parts of the world - everything had to be mermaid or human. No exceptions...
Aurora_Borealis_900
Aurora_Borealis_900

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 am

I know I wouldn't dare go close to a human, the only times I can are Full Moons, that's when my tail disappears and I grow the human tail, L-E-G-S I think you called it. So i'm much intrigued by kelpies how many exsist? What's it like being one is it like being a mermaid only with benefits? Kohana asked cheerfully.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora_Borealis_900 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am

"Err..no...we're more powerful as in stronger and faster, we're taller and I'm the last of my kind and we would be able to read another's mind but that isn't necessary now.." Humans a weird at the full moon, love and everything Aurora thought...She then immersed herself into her "state of deep thought."....
Aurora_Borealis_900
Aurora_Borealis_900

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Well Kohana said agitated that was a bit self-absorbed. She said laughing.So last of your kind eh? What about Aphrodite you said she was "Caught" then wouldn't humans know of the kelpie exsistance? She asked confused.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora_Borealis_900 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 pm

(should we turn this in to a friendship event?)

"Dunno what happened to her.... She showed me this place than disappeared of the face of the Earth..." Aurora needed someone. Plesiosaur was company but she needed some-one like her.
Aurora_Borealis_900
Aurora_Borealis_900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down