TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI!

5 posters

Go down

HI! Empty HI!

Post  StagedExit_403 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 am

Hello people of the RPD! Please'd to meet you call me Darren! except i've already met all of you..not techinally though. I've read a story with at least all of your characters in it! you all are very talented writers and i'm pleased to be apart of your community! oh by the way I'm a Huge Kaemon&Rekia fan and think these stories should be made into comics or something!! so anyways it's a pleasure meeting you guys!!

~Darren!
StagedExit_403
StagedExit_403

Back to top Go down

HI! Empty Re: HI!

Post  moonflower08 Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 am

uh oh, you've been stalking topics XD lol! Welcome, and here it is totally ok to stalk other people's topics. Just don't stalk the people themselves or else I will have to put you in that special room we have specifically for lolli. Remember to read through the rules, OK? I look forward to rping with you. If you ever want to rp with any of my for characters, just lemme know : D

Ai- a rather quiet, gentle vet-in-training

Mermaid (no actual name)- A curious mermaid ignorant to human ways.

Romeo- One of the princes of Zaphias.

Jaden- a normal guy with a blunt attitude.

Last edited by moonflower08 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh hi! Smile So your a fan of the site? That's interesting Smile same for me as moon said. Smile Oh and if you have any question feel free to ask someone k?

My Characters Include:

Rekia- Princess of Zaphias and Currently battleing for Kaemon's heart

Kohana- Mermaid that loves to explore and learn about Mortals.

Lyla- A native Girl to the Volcano Village, Lost her parents and is experencing much Grief..
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HI! Empty Hi

Post  StagedExit_403 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am

Pleased to meet ya guys...haha im just thinking you guys are like legendary..well at least where i come from...I made a fan club haha lol im just kidding i would if i could though Smile
StagedExit_403
StagedExit_403

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Legendary? Haha, it's just a rp site.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm

@Jayla: Really? I didn't know Rekia had to fight for Kaemon's heart Wink

@Moon: Haha, it's not nice to pick on Lolli. tongue

@Staged: Sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Damian. My characters are:

Kaemon- Sworn protector of her highness Rekia(not to mention the other royals as well), whom he desperately whishes to grow even closer to her.

Hanako- The fun third princess of Kingdom Zaphias who wants to be accepted.

Kaemon and your character will, of course, be on rival terms, but you might want to befriend Hanako. Just a helpfull tip. Wink You'll need it if your going to be Kaemon's rival.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 am

hey, i'm not that bad.. :p don't make fun of me in front of the newbie! he might get the wrong idea! *turns to staged* pleased to meet you, i'm carrie. *bow* but if you're shy like the others, you can call me lollie. ^^ i'm so glad you joinded! it makes me happy to see a new, bright face around here. Smile figuritively speaking of course, i only see a few members of this site in reality. a reason why moon there decided to pick on me. :p she's one of my friends, i introduced her to this site. anywayz, i'm one of the admins here, so don't be shy to ask me anything. Smile i'm usualy on everyday. since we're introducing characters, here are mine. i have two:
kirimi♥️ a sweet 15 year-old girl filled with curiosity and an adventorouse soul. everything about her is magical, even her kind heart as she searches for friends to share it with.
keitaro♥️ a soft spoken 17 year-old prince with many talents and a kind heart. he often runs the streets of town looking for escape from the castle.
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum