TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring Much? [Ai and Jerry]

2 posters

Go down

Exploring Much? [Ai and Jerry] Empty Exploring Much? [Ai and Jerry]

Post  35bell Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:36 am

Jerry wasn't a adventurist. But for some reason something led him to Murky mists. Wow, good for you just don't get yourself lost. He didn't really have an excellent sense of direction but he knew where he was and he- no he didn't know where he was going. Something was telling him to go left, "Okay okay mind where are you leading me?" He muttered trying to get over a small hill of rocks.

His sister would get worried if he was gone for to long and then go on a frantic search everywhere on this island. After getting off that little hill he didn't pay attention where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry! I- Ai? is that you?" He asked, squinting one of his eyes.
35bell
35bell

https://www.youtube.com/35bell

Back to top Go down

Exploring Much? [Ai and Jerry] Empty Re: Exploring Much? [Ai and Jerry]

Post  moonflower08 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 am

The Murky Mists were dangerous, epically this time of year. Ai had been coming back from town and was taking a shortcut through the mists, though her mind was absorbed in other thoughts. It took someone hitting her smack dab in the head to snap out of it. But even then, she still felt sleepy. "Wha?" Ai asked rubbing her head. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention; I should have heard someone coming." Ai apologized softly. She was silent for a moment. "Umm sir, may I ask you are again and how you know my name?"
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  35bell Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 am

"Oh no it's okay," He said. She looked sleepy and possibly was taking a short cut home or whatever. But the weird fact about himself was that he was just exploring. What a weird guy himself was, just coming to a very creep place and then find someone he hadn't seen in a long time.

Jerry was stunned when she forgot about him. "It's me, Jerry. Remember?" He said, hoping that she didn't have amnesia or some other problem. Well they hadn't seen each other in a long time and it was normal to forget about things.
35bell
35bell

https://www.youtube.com/35bell

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Ai sereched her mind for the name. "Ah yes, I remember you now." She said smiling. "Nice to see you again." It had been a while since she had met that man at the meadow. He was on the tall side, with straight black hair and glasses. He had seemed like a nice man. "Tell me, what brings you all the way out here?"
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down