TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...]

2 posters

Go down

"It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...] Empty "It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...]

Post  artygamer Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:14 pm

[We did something like this in drama and I turned it into a story!]
We three slipped inside the darkened house. It was decompsing, slowly but surely. One of my friends took a step forward and stumbled. I clicked the torch on and shone the beam onto the floor. "There's blood on the floor," I whispered, frightened.
"It can't be blood...it's purple!" Our eyes were open very wide. Why were we here? The reason...there is normally five of us, but our number decresed to three when our other two friends came in here...and never came out again. We wanted to know what happened to them, so here we were.
Stupidly, we then decided to spilt up to find...something. I was on my own. I noticed a trail of blood, so I followed it, and came to small room. Blood was spalatered on the walls, the floor, the celing. I breathed out slowly-and that was my last proper breath...
Later, two figures came into the room. My body was on the floor, my spirit floating above it.
"You...we shouldn't have come looking for them-" I cut off as the zombies, my old human friends, chased the real humans. "It's too late now..." I declared. I closed my ghostly eyes as high screams echoed off the blackned-or as they were now, redened walls. We would be together once again.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...] Empty Re: "It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...]

Post  Chaz X3 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 pm

WOW! It's now alot better when put into words arty! You make storys alot more exciting! Another great write!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

"It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...] Empty Re: "It's too late now..." [slightly spooky-you've been warned...]

Post  artygamer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

I always wanted to write love stories, but for some reason, I'm better at short, spooky stories. Ah well ^^
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum