TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rp diaries MASCOT!

+5
moonflower08
xXLollipopXx
ashOxOanime
Lady_Jay
Chaz X3
9 posters

Go down

The rp diaries MASCOT! Empty The rp diaries MASCOT!

Post  Chaz X3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Here in rp diaries we are now having a competition on who can make the best mascotts for this website! All we could come up with at the moment was their names!

names- doodle and sketch (preferably male and female)

So we want to know what they look like. Anyone can join and you can use anyways of making the picture eg. Computer, paper and pencil, scanning ect.

the contest ends october first.

So please do your best^^! king

~The RP Diarys team~

Last edited by xXLollipopXx on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited by xXlollipopXx at 7:29 pm. edited once so far.)
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

The rp diaries MASCOT! Empty Mascot

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:18 am

AWESOME!!!!!!! great job love ur ideas!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The rp diaries MASCOT! Empty Re: The rp diaries MASCOT!

Post  ashOxOanime Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 am

Sweet I'll definitely join!
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am

yah, i'm gonna try... maybe it could be a boy and a girl... one named doodle and one named scetch...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

That's an awesome idea!
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh i LOOOOVE that idea!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 am

xXLollipopXx would it be okay if I did that too? (draw a boy and girl with one named sketch and one named doodle) If it's not than that's okay cause it was your idea.
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 am

I forgot to ask, when this contest start and end?
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 am

i'm so gunna join!
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 am

ashOxOanime wrote:I forgot to ask, when this contest start and end?

yes you can use the names Lollie came up with thoses are the names everyone HAS to use!! anyways it starts tommorrow up until...Oct.1, that gives everyone 15 days!! ill put this on the announcements. P.S. lollie gave that idea to everyone right lollie?
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:36 am

I Drew them on notebook paper. i'll scan them as soon as i'm done darkeing them. then if they're chosen, i'll re-draw themon the computer.

Last edited by moonflower08 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 am

moonflower08 wrote:I Drew them on notebook paper. i'll scan them as soon as i'm done darkeing them. then if they're chosen, i'll re-draw themon the computer. Their names are Emily and Bruser

oookkkkkkkkk ^.^
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 am

yes you can use the names Lollie came up with thoses are the names everyone HAS to use!! anyways it starts tommorrow up until...Oct.1, that gives everyone 15 days!! ill put this on the announcements. P.S. lollie gave that idea to everyone right lollie?[/quote]

haha, right jay-chan!!! btw, you can call me carrie, care-bear, c-bear, car-chan, carrie-chan, carrie-san, lolli, lollypop... anything that involves my name or user name! (that includes everyone!!) oh, yah, this whole mascott thing was my idea, gamer girl just posted it before i could... DX
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 am

I'm almost finished Very Happy, when I'm done, where are we supposed to put our entry? Like should we post it in the Graphic and Artwork or something like that?
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:11 pm

ashOxOanime wrote:I'm almost finished Very Happy, when I'm done, where are we supposed to put our entry? Like should we post it in the Graphic and Artwork or something like that?

yep or you can put it under the mascot thing on annocncements! ^.^
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm

cute lil mascot! Razz
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 am

Okay thanks! Would it be okay if I posted a black/white picture of it and a colored pic of it? Or would you rather it be colored or just black/white?
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 am

ashOxOanime wrote:Okay thanks! Would it be okay if I posted a black/white picture of it and a colored pic of it? Or would you rather it be colored or just black/white?
either way is fine!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 am

Ok I'll post one when it's just black and white, and then one when it's colored. I'll probably post it tomorrow afternoon.
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 am

I join! I can do a graphic art if you wana?
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am

that'd be awesome!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 am

Great! I'll get right to it asap!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:18 am

I finished! I'm posting it right now Very Happy
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  dr cola Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 am

i say congrats to the winner because it looks really good and congrats to the [losers]
um...i mean the non winners
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 am

AWESOME!!!!!!! great job love ur ideas!!!

global trade site
regulator solar

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Old Trafford is no longer intimidating - Nasri

Barclays Premier League
Venue: Old Trafford Date: Monday, 13 December Kick-off: 2000 GMT
Coverage: Watch live on Sky Sports 1; listen on BBC Radio 5 live and local radio; text commentary on BBC Sport website and mobiles

Nasri has been one of Arsenal's star performers in recent weeks
Arsenal's Samir Nasri claims Old Trafford has lost its fear factor ahead of his side's Premier League visit to Manchester United on Monday night.
The Gunners are top of the table on goal difference from Manchester City, with United a further point behind.
But Nasri believes the current United team lacks the same aura of past teams.
"Manchester United is not the same team as before, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Tevez it was a little bit scary to play at Old Trafford," he said.
"Now I don't think offensively they are the same as before, but still they are a good team and when they are 1-0 up it is very hard to beat them.
"We will see, but we are really confident to get a result out of this game."

Click to play
Click to play
Fletcher ready for Arsenal threat

Although both managers Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson have attempted to defuse the tension ahead of Monday's showdown, Nasri's remarks come after United defender Patrice Evra claimed earlier this week that the Gunners were in crisis.
"We could lose to them but then what? There is nothing [for them], there will be no trophy, nothing," said Evra.
"Arsenal are a great club but it has been five years since they won anything and that for me is a crisis."
Arsenal last won at Old Trafford in September 2006 but they have won five times away from home this season - including an impressive 3-0 victory at Manchester City.
"The difference when we play away is that we defend much better. Our discipline and shape is more efficient when we play away," Nasri added.
"I am quite confident because we can play our game and we know we can score at any moment away.
"We have to reproduce this kind of game at home and to be more efficient at home as well."
It is not the first time Evra has questioned Arsenal's credentials, saying after United's victory over them in the 2009 Champions League semi-finals that "it was 11 men against 11 babies, we never doubted ourselves".

606: DEBATE
Based on what the United players are saying, I think they're scared of Arsenal
vamca2010
Since Wenger became Gunners boss in 1996, his side have won three Premier League titles, the last of which was in 2004, and four FA Cups. They also reached the Champions League final in 2006 and the final of the League Cup in 2007.
But in the last six years Wenger's youthful side have won only the 2005 FA Cup, while United in the same period can lay claim to three Premier League crowns, three League Cups and one Champions League trophy.
"Arsenal is a training centre," Evra told French television station Canal Plus. "I watch them play and enjoy it but will they win the title? That's what people remember.
"When you play against Arsenal it is a lot of fun. They are a team that play football. They won't come to Old Trafford and put 11 men behind the ball.

"The difference is we play football but also have power. Sometimes they don't kill matches off while we are more efficient.
"Our real enemy is Chelsea. We are more concerned with Chelsea's results than Arsenal's, even if we know Arsenal are a great team who can beat Chelsea, us or anyone."
Wenger stopped short of directly condemning his fellow Frenchman, saying he would leave others to judge whether Evra had transgressed.
"Personally, I believe if you are a big player you always respect your opponent and that is what we try to do," said Wenger.
"We do not want to go into any unneeded talking before a game like that.
"We want to focus on the way we want to play and ignore any provocation."
The comments come after a more convivial atmosphere to the build-up earlier in the week.
Ferguson called for his team's supporters not to repeat the offensive chanting that has been aimed at his Arsenal counterpart on some of his previous appearances at Old Trafford.
But Wenger remains philosophical about the possibility of more personal abuse.
"You know what happened over the years. I believe in individual responsibility of what you do in life," he said.
"I cannot master 70,000 or 80,000 people. I try to do my job, that is all."
Club captain Cesc Fabregas's recovery from a hamstring injury will be assessed shortly before kick-off, but Wenger said he will not take "an unreasonable gamble" on the midfielder's fitness.
United have been near-faultless on their own turf in the 2010-11 campaign, winning seven and drawing one of their eight home Premier League games.
But a return of only one victory and six draws from seven away fixtures has left them a point adrift of Arsenal, albeit with a game in hand.
United's trip to Blackpool last Saturday was cancelled because of a frozen pitch, so this will be their first league outing since the 7-1 thrashing of Blackburn on 27 November.
Ferguson has confirmed that Evra, centre-back Rio Ferdinand and central midfielder Paul Scholes should be fit.
Defensive duo Jonny Evans and Wes Brown had been struggling with a virus but they are also in contention.

Archive 1990 - Arsenal win bad-tempered match

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
christmas list online
muscle

nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  nirvana Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Brad Friedel's Villa future in doubt as he nears 40

Friedel, 39, has been one of the Premier League's most consistent performers

Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier will assess Brad Friedel's future in February as the veteran goalkeeper closes in on his 40th birthday.
Houllier is eyeing a long-term successor to Friedel and has already watched Rangers keeper Allan McGregor.
But he says Friedel's contract - up at the end of the season - may be renewed.
"If he feels fine, why not?" he said. "We'll ask him in February. If he feels alright, we'll keep him. If he stays, he'll stay as the first-team keeper."
Friedel, a former United States international who is 40 in May, is close to becoming Villa's oldest ever player.
He will pass 1940s right-back Ernest Callaghan's record of 39 years and 257 days if he plays against Manchester United on 1 February at Old Trafford.

606: DEBATE
Can Friedel earn another contract?
Houllier, who met club owner Randy Lerner on Wednesday, said: "We are looking at several goalkeepers - and we've told Brad. We're looking for a keeper for the future.
"If Brad is fine in February, then we will keep him. We've told him that, if he feels OK.
"I've spoken to him and said 'obviously, you're 39, so I need to look to the future but I'm perfectly happy with you'."
Villa's assistant manager Gary McAllister and goalkeeping coach Rafael Gonzalez were at Ibrox to watch McGregor in late November as the club lost 1-0 in the Champions League to Manchester United.
Friedel has made over 100 appearances since signing for Villa from Blackburn in July 2008.
Houllier also confirmed on Wednesday that midfielder Steve Sidwell is close to completing a move to West Ham.
"Steve is having a medical," he said. "He's at the end of his contract (next summer) and it's not a secret that he lives in London. Otherwise I think Wolves would have been interested in signing him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
free diet pill
muscle

nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum