TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exzander's new life

4 posters

Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Exzander's new life

Post  Bamboo#2 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 am

Hmmmph,I thought to myself as i took my luggage from the luggage guy. So this is the place i guess....sorta too classy for me.I thought. well i better find that girl now.what was her name...Karon?,Carrie?,Carla?, Oh no Kanon! she lives at 1336 Coral Boulvard. Hmmmm sounds fancy! Maybe Mom wasn't kidding when she said they were rich! well might as well check this place out since i have to live there. Oh it was gonna be fun to see the look on good old Keith's face when he see's me! As i headed to the house i saw tons of people laughing and shouting along the beach. shops lined the Boardwalk. and i walked up to the driveway i noticed it was oddly enough lined with Palm trees!!! I rang the doorbell and waited for an answer!
Bamboo#2
Bamboo#2

Back to top Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Exzander's new life!

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 pm

can i help You? I asked opening the door. The boy had black Hair with a red band around it, he looked my age but maybe a little older. He looked cross and cold that was just my first impression though.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Re: Exzander's new life

Post  artygamer Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:02 pm

[I'll delete this if you don't want me to join but I'm very bored cus no one rps with me! XD]
Ash walked down the boardwalk, kicking a stone. He was pretty bored, and it was a nice day. Maybe something good would happen today?
"Ugh!" Ash mumbled for no reason. There was nothing to do...until he noticed two people. One was a girl he recognised-Kanon, or something simular-who was peering round a door. And there was this seriously tall guy who was holding some stuff.
Ash cackled under his breath. "The relatives comin' to stay, huh? This should be fun to watch..."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Exzanders new life!!

Post  Bamboo#2 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh ur probably Kanon I said, Im Exzander and im here because ur mother,also my mother is horribly ill and she sent me here so i dont have to see her die! I said getting a bit irratated.She looked at me blankly.ask ur dad about me i know he'll be ever so happy to see me! i said in a mockingly voice.

Yes u can join Arty!
Bamboo#2
Bamboo#2

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Ash rolled his eyes, yawning. "I can't even hear what they're saying...boring!" He exclaimed. "Okay," he mumbled to himself. "I'm being rude, but can't they speak up?" Ash sighed, feeling warm again. He rolled up his sleeves-an almost immediately got a sunburn. He jumped from behind his shelter. "Owch! Stupid sun! Why do you have to burn me now? Owch, owch it stings!" He was now yelling at the top of his voice-which was bound to grab people's attention...
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Exzander's new life!

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 am

Oh and i'm supposed to believe that your MY brother!!!! Kanon said in amazement
I barely even know your name!!! Just then Kanon noticed someone screaming at the sun from behind a bush. Ash?!?! Kanon said. Ok this is crazy! Someone please explaine what's going on!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Ash folded his arms, wincing slightly. "Hi Kanon, what's up?" He rolled his eyes, but laughed too at her expression. "You look sweet like that," Ash laughed. "What's going on? I was bored. Do you have some ice? I burned myself...and it's hot." He rolled his eyes again, walking up the bath. "Hey," he added off-handly to this newcomer. He seemed as confused as Kanon. "Smile Kanon, you'll look even sweeter!" Ash quipped, trying to make her smile and blush at the same time.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 am

Amy walked into the area and saw 2 boys and 1 girl in a group 1 of them (ash) was trying to block the sunlight from his hand she decided to help.She said shyly "Ummm...Excuse me... Do you want to borrow my lil umberalla? It's very good at keeping light shaded!" She blushed soo deeply that the red marks on her face turned pink-embarrassment When she was 12 had the powers to grant wishes but people wanted that power for themselves so they poisned it from her so she lost her memory of her family and herself and where she is. She spent 5 years in a sheeps body until now (the sheep is still alive and remembers it;s family and has a lil of her powers left) So Amy is now weak and confused.
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exzander's new life Empty Exzander's new life

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 am

Kanon blushed and smiled ant the same time, Yeah we have some ice in the house everyone can come in i guess. all i know is this...

a)This boy is claiming to be my brother!

b)ash is burned from the sun.

and

c) this mysterious girl just showed up out of nowhere!

man, Kanon said. If anyone has a crazier life then mine i would really LOVE to meet them!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down