TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

story time!!! ^^

3 posters

Go down

story time!!! ^^ Empty story time!!! ^^

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:35 pm

this is the re-created story time! here, we will make a story using everybody's help! you will first pm me your character and i will add it to the character sticky. then you will be able to add to the story using you character. you can only make one character, so make sure you are happy with the one you make. also, this should be like a story. you cannot go off topic or make it not fit in and there will be no before and after times. there is just the present. any post that goes off topic will be deleted with a warning. i don't want to be strict, but the last story went to far...

the setting for the story will be in a kingdom near an ocean. the king and queen are evil and there is a group of villagers called the freebirds that fight the royal soldiers.
the time will be somewhere in the future, but the village and castle will be set up like something in the past.

you may make your character two of the five occupations:
royal(princess, prince, king, queen, other)
soldier(works for the royals: magician, archer, sword, extra)
villager(shop owner, child, pauper, extra)
freebird(works for the villagers: same as soldeir)
talking animal(dog, cat, dragon, other)

please do not post any pictures of your charater. this is not a picture book. you can describe what he/she looks like using words.

thank you! ~carrie-chan♥️
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

story time!!! ^^ Empty Re: story time!!! ^^

Post  BlackKatJing Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm

oh you can use sunao
he has black hair,green eyes,light colored skin 6'1,he gets annoyed relly fast and he almost never talks...you can put him as anything.. Razz

BlackKatJing

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackKatJing

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 am

BlackKatJing wrote:oh you can use sunao
he has black hair,green eyes,light colored skin 6'1,he gets annoyed relly fast and he almost never talks...you can put him as anything.. Razz

hi, umm, actualy, once i start the story, the characters will be controlled by you. you see, it's like rping except you make the entire part of the story until a different character is needed. you can only use your character. it's kinda confusing, so for an example for everyone who wants to join and has no idea what i'm talking about, here's a link to an already made story~ http://www.harvestdreams.net/creative-rp-f78/edo-era-ic-t1625.htm
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:54 am

ATTENTION!!! after this post, there can be no more interuptions or posts that do not apply to the story. the story begans... *drum roll* NOW!!!
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 am

princess ilia stood at her balcony window. she gazed at the foggy evening. *hmm* she thaught *i've been waiting for a day like this for a very long time now.* she whirled away from the window to her endless closet. she flung the heavy red oak doors open and gracefuly made her way to the back of the closet to the small hidden drawer where she kept her old, worn grey freedbird cloak. she snatched it out of the drawer and pressed it to her face. *still smells like the villiage* she thaught to herself. she hurryied out of the closet and closed the doors quietly behind her. she placed the cloak on her bed and went to her tall, white vanity. it had a few luxury items such as perfume and varius golden hair accesories. she ignored the classy items and opened one of the side drawers. inside was a small dagger with a leg strap. she fastended the strap to her leg and secured the knife in it. then she removed a battered brown hair-tie and pulled her hip-lenght, lilac hair into a side ponytail. she stood up and carefuly pulled the cloak over her leather warrior gown. *my sword will be waiting for me when i get there.* the thaught made her more and more anxiouse to get going. she tip-toed to her window, and with one quick motion, she was free-falling from the tallest tower of the Erutfu castle. ilia let her cloak expand like a parrachute around her to soften her fall. she landed on the ground with little recoil. she stood up and looked at the tall hedge that desguised the wall from any insider's point of view. castle insider, that is. she moved so swiftly and gracefuly, that anyone who saw her, would've thaught she was just a figmant of their immagination. she ducked into a certain spot in the hadge to where a door in the wall was waiting for her. she opened it and entered the vast tunnels the freebirds used to get around in undetected by her father's soldiers. she made her way through the tunnels hidden inside the mountain to the backside of the castle and village with a stride that would make anyone think she was inhuman. she was headed for the freebird head quarters.
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 am

Odette set down her hammer and let out a sigh as she looked at the on-coming sunset. *The cover of night will be here soon* she thought. *and if i'm not there, someone is going to chew my head off again for being late. Yeesh, forget that i have to work to earn my living*
"Odalis!" a voice inturupted her tain of thought. Odette looked up, taking to nails out of her mouth so she could speak. "Yes sir?" she asked in a lowered voice.
"It's getting late, and you made great progess with the fence...why don't you call it a day?"
Odette felt a rush if releif wash over her. "Yes sir, thank you sir." She mumbled hastialy getting up. She picked up her hammer and nails. "See you tomarrow sir." And with that, Odette took off huridly for home.

"Welcome home!" Odette's father greeted her as she burst through the door.
"Hi father, can't talk right now." Odette quickly said making her way to her cloak.
"Whoa, what's got you all excited?"
"I'm going to meet my friends, dad. Don't worry, i'll be home soon." Odette gave a quick smile and grabbed her wooden staf before she ran out of the house again, fastening her cloak around her neck and putting the hood up. It was now twilight, and Odette would soon be nothing but a shadow, creeping around in the dark.

"Sure, join a conspiracy, Odette. GREAT PLAN!." Odette scowled, fiddling with the trap door that lead to the underground tunnels, thats how she usualy traveled. "Uhhhhh, did someone lock this thing or something?" "OPEN, UP!" Odette gave the door was last hard tug, and it flew open, sending her backwords. "Man, this is just not my day." Odette picked up her wooden staf, and gracefully leaped into the underground tunnels. "Right then, no time to waste then, is there." she sighed. "Well, if i'm late,(which i probably am) at least i have a valid excuse." and with that, Odette took off running into the tunnels she knew so well.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am

it was only a matter of minutes before ilia made it to the center of the freebird headquarters. the under ground tunnels had many small passages that lead to an underground village. the village was manly made up of a series of caverns that were discovered many years ago. they started out as small clearings, but got larger as they aproached the center of the mountain. the main freebird headquarters were in the very center of the mountain, the largest cavern. there was a large stalagmite in the middle of the cavern that took up half of the cavern space. it had taken years to hollow out the stalagmite for living space, but eventualy, it had been completed and the freebirds moved into the mountain. this had all happened before ilia's time, but she enjoyed the history of her people. even if they were traitors. *i am a trader, too* she reminded herself as she knelt in front of the giant rock. she took out her dagger and placed the tip to a small hole in the stalagmite. immediately, a door opened and she entered...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 am

"Yo, Princess." Odette gave Ilia a 'hello' nod as she entered. "I thought you'd come here and how's her highness tonight? Have a lovely time at the palace did you?" Even if she was part of the resistance, Odette still wasn't fond of Ilia. She was royalty, after all. She could betray them at any moment. Then again, Odette wasn't fond of other people in the first place.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

ilia smiled, not shaken by the young freebird's sarcasm, "pshh, please, call me ilia." she winked. she didn't like her comrads thinking she was any different then them, so she prefered to drop her title when with the freebirds. "if you must know, castle life is terribly boring and i miss out on all the action. it's always do this, do that, no time for fun. this is my escape, and my freedom. now if you'll excuse me, i'm needed at the council." she waved as she walked on. *that boy always bothers me. it's like he doesn't trust me. i guess he has a right. they're all traders, but i'm a double trader. they have no reason to trust me." she hesitated, then turned around...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 am

Odette raised one orange eyebrow. "No, I think I'll just stick to "princess" or, "Your highness." This Ilia girl seemed somewhat nervous. *She should be* Odette thought. *You can't really call us traitors if we didn't pledge our elegance to the king in the first place. This girl, however, is a traitor. If we really are a bunch of traitors, she's the biggest one of us all.* Odette was about to open her mouth to comment on the whole 'Oh pish posh, the castle is such a bore! I have no freedom and I’m always busy busy busy!' topic, but she decided to leave it go. It wasn't worth it. Sure, castle life might not have been easy, but Odette could bet all her money plus her identity that living like that was much better than how everyone else was living at the moment. In facet, if it weren't for her brother's hand-me-downs and all the dirt plus Odette's needing to look like a boy, she might actually look like her true gender. Honestly, though, Odette couldn't care less what she was--or who people thought she was.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:23 am

ilia walked back to the orange haired boy, "trust me, it's not what you think." she looked to the side. she couldn't wait to see her sword again, but she had to set things strait with this boy. "i didn't ask to be a princess. i didn't ask to get pampered, with seemingly no worries. i bet a lot of people take me wrong. they think i'm ignorant, and think my life's a walk in a park compared to their's. well, it's not." she looked straight in the boy's eyes, "you may see me as a traitor, but i see myself as a freebird. accept that." she smiled, "i'll see you around odalis. if you're interested, meet me later on top of the mountain. bring a weapon." she smirked. she needed a new training opponent, and the young naive boy seemed just the type. with that, she turned and strode calmly away...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 am

Odette held her tounge. *Too arrogant* she thought. "Fine then." Odette replied. "You're on, princess. I'll meet you up there,"--Odette stood up--"but don't take me so lightly. I'm not the poor naiive person you assume I am." Odette reached down and grabbed her staff. "Meet me there, 10 mintues." then she added in a mockingly snoobish accent, "Let's see if her highness can get her fingers dirty." In a huff, Odette walked out.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm

ilia held back a giggle. the boy was simply amusing her now. as she thaught about the challenge, she strode through a few hallways, nodding to those she passed by, until she came to a stop at two half circle brass doors. looking around cautiously, she unstrapped her dagger and removed it's hilt. the small, wood-fashioned hilt hid the room's key inside the wavey blade of the dagger. ilia pressed the brass key into the door's keyhole. with a soft flicking motion, the doors gave a silent click and ilia removed the key and returned it back to the blade. strapping the dagger back into place, ilia opened the brass doors then disappeared behind them. once closed, the doors gave another silent click that signified they were once again locked. before ilia was a small cave-like room. two practice dummys were set up on wooden pools to her left. an antique rug carpeted most of the floor. to her right was a bed and a small dresser with a clock sitting on top of it. but the most important item in the room was what lied before her. a large silver case decorated with ornament designs and a glass door encased a long, sheathed sword. the sheathe itself was beautiful, with diamonds studding a complicated butterfly design in dark blue leather. the hilt of the sword was gold-colored adamant decorated with rubies, emeralds, and saphires. in the middle was a large, oval opal with silvery lettering that read, light and darkness never cease, a true heart will tame the beast. ilia opened the case and unsheathed the blade. razor sharp and fashioned out of adamant, the blade was light wieght but completely lethal. with quick swipes, curls, and lunges, ilia had the dummys down in seconds. standing upright, holding her blade infront of her with one hand, another resting on it, she exhaled a quick, menicing laugh. with her skill and blade, no opponent could defeat her. vasilis, the blade holding the power of good and evil, was hers. odalis had no idea what was coming for him...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

"Not bad." Odette said, leaning casually against her wodden staff. She had watched the princess swing the blade around and cut the dummies to peices. *But where in the world do you find time to practice?* Odette placed her staff against the wall and took out herown sword. "Granted, it's not as fancy as yours." Odette said. "However, I made this one myself. Hours of blood and sweat went into this thing, and I practice with it three times a day." Odette's sword had a silver hilt and sheathe. There was a single and beautiful Emerald in the middle of the hilt. The sheathe was also mad of silver. Odette always practiced with the sword three times a day for 40 mintues--50 if she had time--a day. Odette crossed her legs and placed her hands on her knees. She changed her posture so it was straight and perfect. Odette closed her eyes and focused on her breathing.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down