TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getin' my hair chopped off

+6
artygamer
Julybaby#1
ashOxOanime
Chaz X3
xXLollipopXx
moonflower08
10 posters

Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Getin' my hair chopped off

Post  moonflower08 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:29 am

right now my hair is like, right inbetween my sholder blades. but i'm gettin' it chopped of to neck-length hair Getin' my hair chopped off Icon_smile and then i might screw around with it from there. My hair used to be down to my butt, then i got it cut like, a year and three months ago i beileve. now it's gettin cut again WOOOO. and my hair has waves in it, so it might be even wavier than before 0_0 anywayz, my hair has layers in it, to i'm probably going to layer it from there. (if that is at all possable) lookin' forward to it Getin' my hair chopped off Icon_smile (MUWHAHA NOW CARRIE CANNOT PLAY WITH ME HAIR!)

Last edited by moonflower08 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Re: Getin' my hair chopped off

Post  xXLollipopXx Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 am

what!? i don't play with your darn hair!! mine is prettier!!! nyahhahahahahahaha!!! nice lights.. nyingnyingnyingnying ah! your gonna look different... Shocked
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am

Ha! That's almost like moi's hair BUT I use to have very wavy, one lenght, poofy hair DX< But I had it cut a while ago and now it's layered, straight, fringed and less wavy which makes me ALOT happier cus before then my perents were like "No! Don't get your hair like that it's to much of a risk! Mabe next year..." [No WAY!] Then I went to the hair dressers with my nan and she was like "Yeh, have something different. Your a yonge lady now!" YAY!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:52 am

It's been awhile since I've been on! I just got my hair cut XD , it was down to my butt and now its at my shoulders! I miss my hair! XP
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 am

wow that must feel weird.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:wow that must feel weird.
not really. my first hair cut was last july (a year ago) and i got 12 inches off that baby. (my hair was down past my butt) and they cut it off streight across and it felt like a hudge weight was being lifted off my head. but the way i got it cut wasn't streight across. it was in little snippits so i really couldn't feel anything. i also got side bangs. i like to flips them : ) (there are actually just my bangs i had before, just cut diffrently so they are side bangs)
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:46 am

Thats how i have my bangs. I love them that way. And if you get a ton of hair cut off again instead of just leaving it for the hair salon people to throw away you could bring it to a donation place where they make wigs or something like that. (It is just an idea.)
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 am

ahhh!! moon, you're hair is gone!! but it looks way better on you!! Very Happy Wink
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:Thats how i have my bangs. I love them that way. And if you get a ton of hair cut off again instead of just leaving it for the hair salon people to throw away you could bring it to a donation place where they make wigs or something like that. (It is just an idea.)
ya, that's what i did *a bit annoyed*
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 am

When ever I had my hair cut short I race to the hairdressers and fly to the first seat, I loved having my hair cut short, less stress and all^^ I loved that light feeling on your head like your head is going to fly off...*daydreams*
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 am

moonflower08 wrote:
Julybaby#1 wrote:Thats how i have my bangs. I love them that way. And if you get a ton of hair cut off again instead of just leaving it for the hair salon people to throw away you could bring it to a donation place where they make wigs or something like that. (It is just an idea.)
ya, that's what i did *a bit annoyed*
That was very nice of you. I think that i might do that sometime. Like when i get older.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

See, this is the bad thing about me. I always join in convos when people start staying um...interesting things. So I'll just say two things:
1)That's very nice of you.
2)O_o
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm

My hair is really long right now, and I like it that way. I would cut it off, but...then it wouldn't be long...8[ So I'm going to wait until it's waist-length (maybe a bit shorter), and then I'll be able to donate a better amount. I can't pull off short hair; my hair's too curly, and I need length to weigh it down so it doesn't frizz.

I like your hair though, Allison. It sounds like it looks pretty. 8]
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Gettin my hair chopped off!

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 am

ooo that sounds pretty!!!! My hair is soooooo long right now!!! Its long and red and its frizzy a lot! ugg i hate it but i hate short hair even more!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dr cola Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 am

i got my hair cut to my neck it was a little bit below my shoulders but not more than my ribs i made the haircut look edgy and it is also layered maybe around 6 layers Very Happy Surprised
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm

I know this topic was m ore about MF's hair being chopped off, but Oh My Gosh, I had my hair cut yesterday, and it's really short. I love it!!!!!!! *this is about to make me sound sooo old* I haven't had it this short for 7 years. [I'm 14 people, so that was when I was 7~I know it's on my profile, I just didn't want to sound old ^^']
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

I wish I had short hair sometimes. >.< I haven't really cut my hair in two years, and I can't go past shoulder-length when I do cut it. Yours sounds pretty, arty. ^^
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Thank you Harlow!
It suddenly feels so light! It's really weird! And now I have a side fringe too! But I love it! XD
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:15 am

Harvestmoon1115 wrote:ooo that sounds pretty!!!! My hair is soooooo long right now!!! Its long and red and its frizzy a lot! ugg i hate it but i hate short hair even more!!!

haha! what's wrong with red hair? i'm not a true red head but my hair does have red in it(i mean realy red! not orange) it has brown in it too! Very Happy i guess you could call me a ginger.. silent my hair is pretty much the same style as the anime dude in my icon thingy(that's why i picked it) except a bit shorter and my bangs kinda go over my eyes a bit more to the side. and yes, i straiten my darn hair(no worries, carrie does it for me) cause if i didn't, it curls out on the ends and it looks terrible with out a hat(yes, i have many of those) but other than that, my hair's pretty awsome!*feels awkward talking about his hair* come to think of it, i look a lot like my icon!(except i'm a bit shorter cause i'm only 14.. not that short though!) i guess i'm kinda tan to(remember, i lived in florida) but that's off topic! Razz
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Hair

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:55 am

nyways mine hair is naturally straight, and longer than my shoulders! I can't say i'm Tan because being a red head i'm VERY Pale. Almost vampire pale lol. I made me sound way paler than myself lol. That did not make sense! Anyways i like the sound of the style of your hair! I wish mine covered my eyes so no one would look at me! LOL anyways i like my blue eyes though so i kinda don't wish that!*waaaay off topic!*Anyways that's cool!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 am

awsome! i have blue eyes too! (they're realy light blue but they like to change to pale green in the morning and at night. carrie's does that to, but hers are dark blue, so the green looks a hole lot better cause it's darker! Smile ) yeah, that's a reason i'm glad i don't have orange hair and it's red! my cousin likes my hair to! she tells me that if i ever grew it longer, she'd cut it all off and use it as a wig! Shocked i would hate that! (her hair's blonde and she hates it. she wants black hair, but her mom convinced her not to) you sound very pretty! Razz sorry, hope that doesn't sound wierd! i mean, that's a unique combination of colors! Embarassed Very Happy Cool Wink
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 am

I think that your hair sounds neat. The style is like someone that rides my school bus. But Jayla I think that your hair is very pretty. I mean why would you want to hide your face? I mean that it is pretty and you said that you like your eyes, so why would you want to. *thinks that people are going to start thinking weirdly about her. when she isn't what they are thinking.* But drago that is interesting about your eyes. my eyes are like kinda light kinda dark blue. But I got my hair cut and it feels soo weird although I only got about less than... an inch... Oh for you in the U.K. that is about from the end of your thumb to where it bends. *wonders if that is considered a knuckle also?* But it just feels sooo weird. And Arty your hair sounds really pretty too.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

My eyes can't decide if they want to be grayish-blue or greenish-blue. It really depends on the day. :3

I wish I had straight - or at least straighter - hair sometimes. I have to use seven thousand pounds of goop if I leave my hair down just to get it to stay still, and most of the time it's in a ponytail, anyways.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 am

WOW that must be a hastle to work with in the morning. All I do to my hair is get up and brush it. THat is basicly it. But I am glad that I have easy hair, cause I am so tired in the morning to even worry about it.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Don't even start me off on inches and stuff-why not just use centimetres???
Anyways~
I hate doing my hair in the morning! >.< Sometimes I can't be bothered to straighten it, so I dry it and leave it curly...I like it, but I have been told that it "...looks like you've been dragged through a hedge. Backwards." Aren't people nice?
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 am

I know the feeling. It is hard to get up in the morning when you are still tired, and then to do your hair. Ugg. But I feel like that is how my hair is sometimes. It is soo annoying.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 am

I would use centimeters, Arty, but I'm pretty useless at metric conversions. u.u

Eh, I was exaggerating, I guess. xD I actually do like having curly hair. As my straight-haired friends have told me, it's much easier to straighten curls than it is to curl straight hair. ^^ I've had curly hair since I was teeny-tiny, ever since I really had hair. xD
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Hair chopped off

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:04 am

Does EVERYONE have curly hair!!!! uggg i wish i had curly hair!! I have to scrunch mine!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am

i wish i had naturaly straight hair! mine sucks cause it gets really wavy anytime i go shorter with it and when i straighten it it just hangs limp on my head.. i hate it!!! i want my hair to be pretty!! *rips out hair and yells at it* die stupid hair die!! Twisted Evil
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 am

The only problem I really have with my curly hair is the humidity down here in Florida. I live really close to the ocean, and it's pretty bad down here. xD It's windy, too. As the day goes on, my hair tends to get kind of frizzy, so I always have a ponytail holder. It depends on the day, really.

And Jayla, I actually wish I had straight hair sometimes. I like my friends' hair, because all of them minus one have straight hair.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 am

(Harlow you are lucky that you live in Florida. But even to live close to a beach. In Indy it is snowing.) My hair is kinda curly but then a gain it isn't. (that is what i meant to make it look like in my self-portrait, Jayla and horselover89.)
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getin' my hair chopped off Empty Hair

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 am

Lol Haylee me and Lindsay had to make it for you!!! I kinda get it now though!! Although im sorry for laughing at it!!!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 am

Ha ha, it might seem like I'm lucky, but it gets like 92*F up here in the winter. It sucks. u.u Right now it's 80*, but it feels like 83* because of the humidity.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:21 am

WOW you are lucky, but then again you are not. I think that my family is going to go down there for Spring Break. I can't wait cause i think that we might swim with manatees. I think that it will be sooo much fun.
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harlow Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 am

I LOVE manatees. I've swam with them before, and dolphins. Manatees are the sweetest animals in the entire world. They're so gentle. <3 It's so sad, though, because a lot of people with boats speed through the areas where the manatees live, and the propellors kill, maim, and seriously injure a lot of the manatees.

I love it down here, even if it is hot. I love cold fronts, too. xD We took my baby cousin to the beach for the first time last year and he was so fascinated by the sand and the waves. It was hilarious.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julybaby#1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 am

I know I think that it will be sooo much fun. My uncle Gary has the phone number programed into his phone. But I can't stop thinking about how much fun it will be. I don't know why people would do that to them. I mean they are just big and helpless. That would seem to be sooo much fun to see that. I haven't been down to Florida since I was like 1 i think. And I can't even remember it. But now I hopefully will!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

i'm gonna get my hair cut asap! i want to get an emo cut! XD complete with lots of layers! of course, i'm gonna keep my hair long because this is the first time since i was like 8 that it's been long for more than a year! ahaha, as soon as i get my hair cut, i'll finaly post a picture on facebook! XD but don't stalk me, k :p ahaha, just kidding! ^^
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:04 am

well, i finaly did it. i got my hair cut! actualy, i got it cut, layered, razored, and basicaly styled totaly different then what it was! it looks completely amaizing on me!! i love it and so many people were just like 'omg! carrie, i love your hair' hahahaha
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dr cola Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:05 am

man i just got another haircut a couple layers... and its heckkaaaa short like all the way to the base of my hair but a bit longer then that... it feels so light i can make myself look like a guy.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dr cola
dr cola
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down