TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!!

3 posters

Go down

M&S in the olimpic games/ winter olimpic games?

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_lcap20%I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_lcap0%I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_lcap80%I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_lcap0%I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Empty I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!!

Post  Chaz X3 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Today I saw the advert for the mario and sonic olimic winter games and I sooooo.... wanted to get it! So when my dad came back from work I went to go ask him "Can we get the olimpic games tomorrow?!" Then out of his bag, there it was, in all it's glorry! Me and my sister were thrilled! So we played it straight away!

So I played it a few times now and I can't deside which is better, m&s in the olimpic games or M&S in the winter olimpic games? Only one way to find out.... FIGHT!! lol

Please vote for what you think is better.

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Defaul10
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Empty Re: I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!!

Post  Harlow Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Winter games. 8D I love anything that has to do with cartoon characters and snow.
Harlow
Harlow
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!! Empty Re: I GOT MARIO & SONIC OLIMIC WINTER GAMES!!

Post  artygamer Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Both. Even though I'm so darn unfit that if ever try to play them I pull muscles and whatnot. Owch...D8<
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down