TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House number 10.

2 posters

Go down

House number 10. Empty House number 10.

Post  Chaz X3 Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 am

This is my homework assesment at school and well I wanted to show you guys what you think so far! I didn't finish it yet but you guys could tell me what you think! OK, here I go!

The inky black night sky slithered through the windows of the rickety house; house number ten. Luminous light glowed up the street, burrning the darkness. On that night at house number twelve lived a family know as the 'Rallies', people never take any interest in them. Their daughter named Molly who is the oldest child was born half blind. Her perents never give up on her, neaver her right eye, they hope and pray that there is a solution. Only once, when a owl hoots exactly three times on a thick black night, Molly would fall asleep for a long, long time.

"Good night" Molly wispered to the damp brick wall. "Good... night..." She spoke once more untill she fell into a deep sleep. Outside, stars dotted all over the dull, blank sky, at house number ten, owls, many owls, were falling through the windows like they were hypnotised, by what? By the old fragile house or something lerking inside?....

That's what I done so far! So please tell me what you think so far, I'll post the part 2 when I get round doing it!
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

House number 10. Empty Re: House number 10.

Post  panther 100 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:57 pm

gamer gal wrote:This is my homework assesment at school and well I wanted to show you guys what you think so far! I didn't finish it yet but you guys could tell me what you think! OK, here I go!

The inky black night sky slithered through the windows of the rickety house; house number ten. Luminous light glowed up the street, burrning the darkness. On that night at house number twelve lived a family know as the 'Rallies', people never take any interest in them. Their daughter named Molly who is the oldest child was born half blind. Her perents never give up on her, neaver her right eye, they hope and pray that there is a solution. Only once, when a owl hoots exactly three times on a thick black night, Molly would fall asleep for a long, long time.

"Good night" Molly wispered to the damp brick wall. "Good... night..." She spoke once more untill she fell into a deep sleep. Outside, stars dotted all over the dull, blank sky, at house number ten, owls, many owls, were falling through the windows like they were hypnotised, by what? By the old fragile house or something lerking inside?....

That's what I done so far! So please tell me what you think so far, I'll post the part 2 when I get round doing it!

if miss does not like it I'll eat brussel sprouts (brussel sprouts EGGHH!!)
panther 100
panther 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz X3 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Lol! Thankies! [You can click reply on the top left of every post to give your opinion on things ^^]
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down