TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet ashOxOanime

5 posters

Go down

Meet ashOxOanime Empty Meet ashOxOanime

Post  ashOxOanime Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 am

Hi everyone! I'm ashOxOanime!

I'm 16 and I'll be 17 in October(25th). I'm pretty anti-social(I'm fine typing on the computer) and shy, but I'm also friendly. So once I get to know you, I'm nice(I'm usually nice even if I don't know you, unless you disrespect me in anyway), open, and outgoing. I'm really sensitive when it comes to people being mean to me, so please be nice! I'm also creative(drawing, making videos, writing, etc.)

I'm really into anime, which has me really interested in Japan and Japanese. I want to learn Japanese, but I haven't gotten so far(I know arigato and konichiwa, but that's about it lol). I would really like to go to Japan someday, but I better learn Japanese first!

Some of my favorite animes are: Code Geass, Inuyasha, Naruto, Fruit Basket, Ghost Hunt, Vampire Knight, Kodocha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Jyu-Oh-sei(one of the best animes I've ever watched, but had such a sad, horrible ending T.T), Ouran High School Host Club, Shugo Chara and many more!

I like playing video games, but I haven't been able to play recently. My favorite video games are: Harvest Moon, Zelda, The Sims, Lost in Blue, Tales games, and Trauma Center(I like more, but those are the ones that pop into my head first).

Since I joined youtube, I've really enjoyed making videos(so far I have 14). Idk if I'll be able to make many once school starts(next Monday), but I'll definitely try to make some!

I really enjoy writing(not for school, for myself), unfortunately I usually don't have time to write. That's why I'm glad I joined this site cause now I'll be able to write more(I'll definitely make time to do it). I'm currently writing my first book. I'm hoping to finish it before I graduate(giving me two years). So far I have 6 chapters done. Once I finish it, I'm gonna try to publish it. Hey if I get it published, you all could buy it and see how I did XD, but I warn you it's going to be a Novel, so it's gonna be long(hopefully more than 20 chapters).

Finally, I really enjoy drawing(I'm currently trying to teach myself how to draw anime, I'll have to show you guys my artwork). Unfortunately (yet again), I don't usually have time to draw. My skills have weakened over the years because of this(when I was 12 I got a B+ on a art test, passing the test, making me eligible to go to that art school, but I was too young, you have to be 16 or older to go. Maybe I'll try to go again.) Maybe I'll take request from you guys on what to draw, to try to strengthen my skills, then I could post them on here Very Happy.

I could type forever, but I think I'll stop lol. I covered just about everything(not really lol), I can't wait to get to know the rest of you guys Very Happy
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Meet ashOxOanime Empty Re: Meet ashOxOanime

Post  Chaz X3 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 am

WOW! Finally someone who played Tales game I respect you^^ afro
YAY! I hope we'll become friends! I GG/Gamer gal/ Charl/ Sharlie ect. I'll request for some of your drawings and I can show you some of mine for insperation if you want SHUGO CHARA IS THE BEST X3! *te he* I was trying to learn Japaniese but I am still trying I only know the numbers 1 to 20 in Japaniese confidently, Tori [chicken XD] and I can't spell the others about 3 more words I know off by heart!
Hope you'll get involved in the sight^^! cherry
Chaz X3
Chaz X3
Admin
Admin

http://laughlivelove.forumotion.net/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Runaway Fearless Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

hiya!

Amando(Cliffxclaire in youtube)

nice to have you here!
Runaway Fearless
Runaway Fearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Miharu_Nakashima Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 am

Hello! I'm Miharu! I'm a big fan of Shugo chara(but I like the manga better) and Ouran high school host club too! I am learning Japanese too, and I take the class. But I only know how to introduce myself and accept gifts and tell what weather it is outside. Not very good if you just want to have small talk LOL
Miharu_Nakashima
Miharu_Nakashima

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am

Thanks for welcoming me everyone Very Happy
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member
jr.member

Back to top Go down

Meet ashOxOanime Empty AshOxOanime

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey sorry i couldn't welcome you sooner!!! But WELCOME!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ashOxOanime Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:37 pm

lol that's okay, thanks for welcoming me! Very Happy
ashOxOanime
ashOxOanime
jr.member