TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kuro and kirimi heart event 1

2 posters

Go down

kuro and kirimi heart event 1 Empty kuro and kirimi heart event 1

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 am

it had been a day since kanon had left. kirimi hadn't seen kuro since then. she got out of her chair and started pacing. 'where could he be?' she asked herself. it had taken her some guts to ask kuro back to her house, and now she feared that he wouldn't show up. then she heard a knock on the door. she ran towards the door to answer it. she swung the door open to reveal the beutifull brown haired boy with blue eyes and white wings. a ton of emotions swept over her face at once. at first she was surprised, then flustered, then angered, and then finally relieved. she swung her arms around the boy without thinking and said, 'thank you for coming, i thaught you forgot about me!'
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

kuro and kirimi heart event 1 Empty Re: kuro and kirimi heart event 1

Post  Elle XD Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 am

"Sorry I was late I just wanted to gather up some apples for an apple crumble we can make together!"
Kuro smiled cheerfully and walked into her house. "Sweet house I didn't get a proper look at your house but i's beautiful and sooo cute!" Embarassed Very Happy I love you silent Wink Razz :3
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:31 am

'oh, hahahah!! it's realy not much..' she blushed as she looked around the small house that she had spent three hours. she had just realized that she hugged a boy she barely knew! she followed him slowley as he put the apples on the counter. 'umm, i don't know how to make an apple crumble..' she spoke as her faced turned a brighter red because she didn't know how to make something even though she was a girl... Embarassed I love you Neutral Surprised Razz
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"Oh dont worry it's easy just follow my rules. (he told her how to make apple crumble![blah,blah,blah]) now you just need to put it in the oven! [2 seconds later] oh um how are you liking that gift i given you the sweet phone and naklace of peace of mind it was ment for today but i wanted to give it too you eairly [if you dont know what he's talking about go to 'Holy oak' and 'Ai's home' i think].
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 am

'haha, i love it!!' she said exictedly. he had given her the phone the day she had met ai, along with a necklas that made her feel at peace all the time! 'i can't thank you enough for it, so i got you something to!' as they sat down to wait for the apple crumble to be finished, she pulled out a small white box. it had one tiny design on it. it wuz a small rainbow colored heart. inside was a special powder that would allow kuro to make one wish that he realy wanted to come true...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:24 pm

"*Gasp* its beautiful I'll save it for a special wish i love it thank you sooo much (he hugged Kirimi) [luv u]
Ding! Oh the crumble is done! lets check it! im sure it'll be gr8 Kuro put on some music from his phone on [it was a pure white touch screen with a chibi smily faces on it with chibi angel wings on the back if it pattern like Kirimi's but kirimi's one has the same colour as her hair with cute chibi characters on the frount and at the back theres a heart. the pattern made by Kuro himself.
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

kirimi smiled at the angel. she didn't even have to explain what the gift was, he just knew. she walked over and got her mits on. she opened the oven door and pulled the sweet smelling desert out. she set the piping hot crumble on a plate on the small wooden table...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 am

wow it looks sooo tasty but that ur the one that invited me to ur house you can have the first piece Very Happy Embarassed Surprised Razz he loved apples soo much so once she took her piece Kuro slowly taken a piece of the crumble ans gasped YUMMY!!! THIS is the best crumbel i ever tasted (is it because you made it with me?... Very Happy Embarassed I love you I love you I love you Razz Smile Surprised Surprised tongue )
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 am

'haha' she giggled. 'you did most of the work!' she blushed as she took another bite of the delicouse crumble. she giggeled as she watched kuro chew his food with a realy goofy expresion on his face! he was smiling with his eyes closed and eating realy quickley!
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 am

"BURP!!!" Kuro covered his mouth and blushed Embarassed "Oh sorry *oopsie* *giggle. Very Happy Shocked Razz
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm

kirimi couldn't contain herself, she burst into fits of laughter! 'excuse you!!' she said between her constant giggeling. she laughed so hard that tears rolled down her face. 'you're realy fun to hang out with!' she said once she could stop laughing...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:49 am

"ahahahaheh!" Kuro joined in laughing so hard that he almost couldn't breath (wow i didn't know so much excitement comes over a burp!) once kuro stopped laughing he gazed at kirimi and said "hay kirimi just because im an angel doesn't mean you can like feel uncomfortable around me i can hide and show my wings any time i like, and i am ur nest friend right? so youshould act yourself aroud me and if you are sad or angry or in any strange situation just call me and i'll be your gold mine of advice you can count on that!" Very Happy Very Happy I love you
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 am

kirimi stopped laughing. she looked down at her crumble. she had barely touched it. *but i like you more than a friend.* she thaught to herself, *i wanted you to feel the same way.* she gazed down at the dark wood of the table.
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm

"were always gonna be best friends hay kirimi!" he felt the same way. Very Happy
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm

she lifted her head and gave him a false smile. 'of course!' she told him with as much enthusiasm as she could throw into the two words. she picked up her fork and started eating the apple crumble...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Kuro smiled and said "how is it? Yummy hay?!" Very Happy Smile
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm

she laughed, 'it's amaizing! we make a good cooking team!' she smiled widely, this time she realy was happy. she looked down at her crumble. 'wow, i must've been realy hungry or i just realy liked the crumble!' she laughed aloud when she saw that the crumble was almost gone. she bent down an ate the rest of it...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:26 am

"haha yea you go eat the rest! GO KIRIMI!*Whistle*" Very Happy I love you
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 am

she laughed so hard she nearly chocked on her last bit of crumble. she got up and ran to the refrigerator. she hurridly grabbed the carton of milk then poored herself a glass of music. she chugged it then set the glass down and breathed in heavely. she choked once more then retained her posture. 'haha, see what you did? you could have made me die with your humor!' she laughed teasingly at him...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

"Hay!tehe...well aleast now i know i need to be more careful im sorry kirimi...hay what shall we do now? I know! Let's play.....ummm...I don't know...what shall we do now kirimi it's up to you! Very Happy " he smiles at her and put his arm around her.
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:27 am

her face turned red. 'would you like to see a dragon?' she asked excitedly. she looked at her shoulder to see his arm then she looked up at him. he's so gorgeouse, she thaught to herself...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down