TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekia&Kaemon Heart Event RESERVED!!!

2 posters

Go down

purple heart Rekia&Kaemon Heart Event RESERVED!!!

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 pm

The soft sun Shone on Rekia's tanned shoulders,Sometimes things didn't work out like she'd planned.Like today was one of the very days that didn't go like she had planned.First She was planning on takeing an early morning stroll in the park..oh but of course..She couldn't go alone!She MUST have protection first.So now I'm in my room quietly awaiting which one of Daddy's Gaurds is goin to as you say.."Protect" me..Ugg sometimes i wish i wasn't a princess!! Rekia thought.It doesn't matter though at least i still get to walk!

Last edited by Harvestmoon1115 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

https://therpdairys.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

purple heart Re: Rekia&Kaemon Heart Event RESERVED!!!

Post  drago360 Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Kaemon nervousley walked up the grand staircase leading to the princesses' tower. the king had assigned him the job of protecting his daughter, Princess Rekia, as she wanted to go to the park today. Kaemon had at first been reluctant to accept this task staiting that it was far to easy and that, being the best fighter and royal advisor, he should not be assigned such small tasks as babysitting her highness. of course, the king didn't take that one well. he had yelled in his deepest voice that if Kaemon ever disrespected his daughters, sons, his wife, or himself, he would have Kaemon beheaded. Kaemon had bowed and spoke, "yes, my lord." though it was simple, the long walk up the steps had given him time to think of the pros of this task. he would get to spend time with the most lovely Princess Rekia. *now, how could that be so bad?* he asked himself as he put his fist up to the door. knoch knoch.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh..Rekia thought zooming back to reality from her trance.The loud screeching boom of the door made Rekia's Nerves go through the roof.Oh Daddy I wonder which guard you choose for me today.Opening the door only to find Kaemon standing there looking slightly annoyed and slightly pleased.I must say it's a surprise that Daddy sent his best warrior,but it wasn't all a loss either.I mean Kaemon was actually pretty nice to be around when he wasn't all MUST PROTECT THE ROYAL FAMILY! Blah blah blah.Rekia had to admit he was very good at his job.Good morning Kaemon.Shall we go?
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 am

the door creaked open. Rekia looked briliant as always. Kaemon heard her ask if he was ready to go. "umm, sure.." he mumbled. he wasn't wearing his usual leather for work, so this would feel more like they were just friends hanging out at the park. his clothes consisted of black jeans with a few tares below the knee, a black and white striped t-shirt with quarter length sleaves, and a pair of white sneekers. tucked in his back pocket and on his leg were two throwing knives. he followed the princess down the stairs.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 am

Rekia saw that kaemon wasn't in his usual work attire.Which she liked,even though in his work attie he was simply breath-takeing! Rekia lead Kaemon to the front entrance.Can we try to keep a low profile?Rekia asked.I don't want to draw any attenion to me or us.Cause Then i know what the headlines would say.Paparazzi would do anything for a perfect shot and a good story to go with it!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:34 am

Kaemon tried loosening up with a smile. "yah, if you'd like, we can take the back exit." he suggested. "they realy can't say anything about us. everyone knows a soldier and a princess could never be together.. even if they wanted to." his mind drifted to the rules that he had agreed to when he started an apprenticeship to an old soldier. the sheet had stated that it would be 'senseless, unnoble, and it would create to much of a distraction from the main task: keeping everyone safe, not just one person.' Kaemon no longer wanted to listen to the no love rule. it was easy to agree with at the age of seven, but now he was seventeen! he turned his head toward the big doors leading outside.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:45 am

Oh I know that but It's still good that we aren't in our regular attire.You know i always thought it was sort of stupid for Daddy to make the rule that no soldier should marry....Why would Daddy do that.I mean you guys have a life beyond the castle anyhow! Rekia started getting pretty mad,and ashamed that her father would do something like that! Of course anyone seven year old would agree to that.A seven year old would think..Ewww cooties! Rekia said laughing.I hope that rule changes everyone deserves to be happy...
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:55 am

Kaemon smiled at her. he started walking towards the back entrance. "i understand and respect the rule. you see, if we warriors grow to close to anyone, we could lose sight of the task at hand and we would want to protect only that person. worse, if that person was killed, we could be blinded by anger and turn on the royals. that's why my.. situation, is good for this job. haveing no parents makes it hard for me to be close to anyone. i do admit that i would stop at nothing to save my sister, but i would never do so if the king gave orders for me to not. it's actualy kinda sad that i wouldn't.." Kaemon opened the small back door and waved his hand for Rekia to exit first.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 am

Oh well that's so sad....I'm very sorry for bringing it up.I shouldn't of opened my big mouth!Gosh This trait that i have to speak my mind,is really starting to get on my nerves!Rekia said.So are you and your sister very close? Rekia asked.I'm pretty close with my siblings that's why i'm asking.Rekia said.I mean my siblings and I do sometimes fight but,Doesn't everyone?
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 am

Kaemon walked along side her as they talked. "it's ok, i like that trait!" he smiled at her. "yah, me and my sis are realy tight. well, we used to be. i'm never home now but, she understands. you should meet her someday. she's realy nice to everyone, even though she doesn't exactly get along with everyone." he chuckled at the thaught of his sister meeting the princesses.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:57 am

Aww I'm sorry Doesn't Daddy give you any time off?Rekia asked.Anyways i think it would be nice to meet your sister.Rekia saw they were approching the park.Race ya she said.Running towards the swings.Come on Live a little! Rekia said.It may seem childish but you have to have fun sometimes Kae!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 am

Kaemon smiled and raced after her. he manuvered around her easily and jumped on the pool holding up the swings then let go, landing in a deep bow. when he came back up, he laughed and said, "why, madame, i can have fun when i want to!" he grinned widely then sat down on one of the swings.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 am

Well Of course i even give you a head start and you still beat me! Rekia said laughing.Sitting down on the other swing she started Swinging I bet i could beat you at something!Rekia said hopeful.Although i don't know what that something is!She said.So were you disappointed when you learned that you had to be the Princesses'Royal Baby-Sitter?Rekia said swinging higher.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 am

Kaemon laughed, knowing that it would be hard for the princess to beat him at anything. "well, you definately beat me in more money and you beat me in looks on days when you wear a dress!" he smiled because her and her sister hardly ever wore elegant dresses. "well, i didn't want to do it at first," he admitted, "but then your father threatened to kill me and it kinda clicked!" he laughed jokingly. "no, i realy am happy to be spending a day with you. it sure beats work!" he closed his eyes and leaned back in his swing, forgetting that it had no back. he fell off the swing and landed on his butt. his face turned red when he looked up at Rekia.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Rekai&Kaemon Heart event

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 am

Oh well that's very sweet Kae! I don't like thinking of Daddy actually Threatning to kill you! I mean now your almost like a son to him! so he wouldn't probably kill you for anything.Rekia said.Unless you did something terribly bad! Just then a huge THUMP and Rekia looked down at Kae.She tried to fight her urge to laugh.It was too much though she burst out in a flood of laughter! Before she knew she was lieing down at Kae's side laughing her butt off along with him.

Last edited by Harvestmoon1115 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am

Kaemon laughed along with her then noticed how close they were. he stood up and brushed himself off. he offered his hand to her. "i'm sorry, need a hand?" he asked. his face was still read, so he looked up at the sky. *i wonder what she's thinking* he thaught to himself.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Rekia&Kaemon Heart event

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:07 am

Rekia was still laughing when she realized how aburtly Kae had stood up.He's scared to get to close to me she thought.She said.Oh Yes thank you.Reaching for his hand to help her up.I'm sorry i laughed she said.Natural Instinct.she said.she walked back over to the swings and let her feet drag against the ground.So what should we do now? Rekia asked.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 am

Kaemon sat down on the swing next to her. "It's fine. I'm sorry, i over-reacted. I don't know, what would you like to do? I'm just here to protect you." He looked down at the ground. He was happy to be with Rekia, but he didn't know how to talk to her.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 am

Oh it's ok you meant nothing by it you were just doing the right thing it was my fault.Rekia said.Umm maybe we should just Start heading back? We could take the long way through the whole island that way we can see the whole island and all it's beauties.Rekia said. So techinally it's like we should take a walk next if that makes since.Rekia said.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 am

Kaemon looked at Rekia's face. she seemed a bit uneasy now. *stupid Kae! why'd you have to go and ruin it for her!* he looked up at the sky again, rubbing the back of his neck. "umm, yah, a walk sounds great!" he smiled at her, hoping to break the awkwardness. he stood up and smiled down at her, "you coming?" he asked.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady_Jay Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 am

Yeah I'm ready! Rekia said. The akwardness seemed a little broken now. They were heading to the beach first at least that was the way Rekia was leading Kae.When it starts getting dark it's going to be so pretty when we get to the bonfire! Rekia exclaimed. But first we must explore the boardwalk! Rekia exclaimed running towards the beach.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Kaemon luaghed and ran after her. when he cuaght up with her he asked, "i thaught this was supposed to be a walk through the park, not a day at the beach!" he luaghed to himself then took off his shoes so they wouldn't get sandy. "i'm not exactly dressed for the beach." he said, looking down at his clothes.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia Heart event

Post  Lady_Jay Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:30 am

Oh well you know a walk in the park,a day at the beach...You know about the same thing..Rekia laughed.Besides the boardwalk is like the park only way more fun! I mean look at the place! Rides!!! Don't you love rides Kae? Plus it's open 24hrs.So we have as long as we want! Oh and don't worry about your clothes! We'll only be on the beach for the bonfire,and that doesn't start until it get's dark anyways.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 am

'well,' he started, 'i'm not much of the guy who's in it for fun. i kinda like action..' he mumbled the rest of the sentence to himself. 'wait! princess! what will your father think if you're out to late? i don't want him to think anything strange about us.' his face turned pink on the last few sentences but the quiet dusk swallowed it up. he walked after Rekia.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Rekia&Kae event

Post  Lady_Jay Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 am

Oh well then today you'll just have to suffur!! Rekia called back to him smirking.Oh don't worry about Daddy he won't think anything of it.Plus i'm almost 17 he should give me more freedom than i have. I have no freedom though people watch me eat! Rekia laughed.Anyways i'll make something up if he's curious. Rekia said.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 am

*this is different,* he started thinking to himself as he was running by her side now, *i always thaught she was so reserved. guess i was wrong!* he laughed to himself. he stopped when they reached the boardwalk. he grabbed her hand and looked at her. 'i don't want either of us getting in trouble. please, leave the talking to me!' he smirked, knowing he was a great liar.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

*Rekis is reserved only when she is either a) with someone she doesn't know very well.
Or b)In the castle.

Ok Rekia said laughing.I then suppose your a good lair? Rekia asked.Well if you are in that case.You may do all the talking! As they walked through the boardwalk gate,Rekia heard the mummurs.People saying..Look she looks just like Princess Rekia.! Don't worry Kae it always happens whereever i go!she said
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:58 am

*yup, he only spends time with her in the castle! Very Happy *

never-the-less, Kae stepped in front of her ever so slightly. he reached for her hand and took it in his own. "to make it look more natural" he assured her, though he would've liked it to mean a tad bit more than just covering up that she was a princess.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 am

Rekia couldn't help but blush.she hoped her face wasn't getting too red.She knew Kae only thought of her as a friend though. she also knew that that he didn't fall for younger girls anyways.You really know how to lie don't you?? She asked.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Kaemon luaghed and smiled at her. "yeah, i kinda have to be good at lieing! it was the only way i could ever get this job!" he winked at her. he was refering to how he lied to his sister that he was going out for a while when he was seven. he never went back because he had scored an apprenticeship with an old knight. "don't worry, i'd never lie to you." he told her as a precausion.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am

Oh when did your sister find out that you got this job? Rekia asked. I used to have my butler get random kids for me to play with off the streets,Rekia said laughing. I would tell the kids that i wasn't royalty because when i was little i didn't want to be. For some reason if i would of went to a real school,instead of haveing a tutor then i would've been worshiped and popular only simply because i was a) Royalty and b) Rich. So i lied a lot when i was younger. I know what you mean Kae.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

"yeah, it's not something i like to do a lot." he told her truthfully. he hated leaving his sister in the dark. "she found out four years later after spending so long trying to find me. by that time, i was very skilled. i was passed on to be a warrior three years after that. my sister hated seeing me get up and leave every morning after takeing me home the day my apprenticeship was over. she was always afraid that i'd never come back. i promised her to never lie to her again." he told her, reveiling yet another peice of his past to her.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Rekia&Kae

Post  Lady_Jay Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 am

*Care to add some action?*

Awww Daddy didn't let you go at all???Rekia asked. I can't believe that! Rekia said. At least your sister knows where you are now! Rekia said. You had a very rocky past.If you don't mind me saying that Rekia said. It's just that i'm blind to the outside world Rekia laughed.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:28 am

Kaemon smiled at her, "actualy, your dad wasn't my boss till after my apprenticeship. this old soldier named Gossipher was my, what you would call "master," and no, he didn't let me do much except practice. yeah, you could say that about my past." he laughed, thinking just how strong a man his hardships had made him.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

Well the training has sure made you fit enough to be Daddy's greatest warrior/ protector. Rekia said smiling. So what do you think about the royal family she asked. i mean don't hold back give it all you got! say whatever i won't tell a soul!!
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Kaemon smiled and patted her head. "you guys are pretty awsome! Cherrie's probabely my best friend and student and Keitaro seems pretty nice. your dad's a realy hard boss to work for, but i got used to it. your mother is realy nice and accepting. and you.. well," he paused, "you're amaizing!" they had started the walk back to the castle after the bonfire.

*i'm ready for any action! i wish these relationships could go faster!*
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

*well relationships don't go very fast in real life!! But if we end this thread we'll start another one*
**What type of action??*

well those are all very nice comments...Rekia said....She had a feeling boiling inside her she had never felt towards her sister....Jealousy...Of course Cherrie was soo likeable so pretty so exzotic...so unique she was her own person! She was Kae best friend too..A-Anyways Rekia said braking the slience. So I hope you've had fun today she said. Since we're almost to the castle. I think we should just walk and talk Reia said. For the little bit of time we have left.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:12 am

*ahh, i can prove that wrong! haha*
**seeing as romantic will have to wait, we'll throw in some protectiveness from Kaemon in the next topic! Very Happy **

Kaemon squeezed her hand and spoke quietly to her. "it's late, i was off work a while ago." he smiled at her, hopeing she'd get the message that he had wanted to be with her more than he had to. "i'm realy not supposed to be in the castle after dark, so, unless you have orders for me, i'm gonna have to say goodbye now." he said, seeing that the were by the gate now. he waited for a response from her, partly hopeing for orders to go in with her, but also hopeing he could pull a boyfreind/girlfriend stunt and hug her goodnight then assure her it was just for the media and it was her dad's orders to lead them on.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Kae&Rekia

Post  Lady_Jay Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 am

**we can start a another topic ASAP!!**

Oh well.Rekia said sadly,she couldn't help but smile everytime he touched her hand.Well i guess this is goodbye then.Rekia said. I'll see you in the morning if i happen to pass through the throne room.where you protect Daddy.Then Rekia did,what she wanted to sooo bad. She gave him a huge hug and turned her head to walk inside.
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  drago360 Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 pm

He hugged her back and smiled. He watched her the entire time she walked to the castle. He didn't leave until she closed the door behind her. He brushed his hands through his blonde hair and whistled an awwed sigh. "Wow.." he smiled to himself as he put his hands in his pockets and walked home.
drago360
drago360

Back to top Go down

purple heart Rekia and Kae

Post  Lady_Jay Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 pm

-------END OF THREAD-----------

*we can start a new thread asap
Lady_Jay
Lady_Jay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down