TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the flute(reserved)

2 posters

Go down

Song of the flute(reserved) Empty Song of the flute(reserved)

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Share sat on a rock in the meadow, playing her flute. It was a beauitful 60 degress out, and the sky was covered in rain clouds. The kool wind blew share's hair softly all around her face, and carried her sweet notes on it's back. Share's flute,like a human, has many emotions. When share was angry, it was also angry, and so it made the song of anger. When share was sad, it was also sad,and made a sad song and so on. The song this flute of playing, was soft and sweet, like the wind itself.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Song of the flute(reserved) Empty Re: Song of the flute(reserved)

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

the prince was drawn to bloom meadows by the sweet song that he heard being played gentaly over the wind. he closed his eyes as the sound grew louder. he gentely swade in the wind. then he fell to his knees and looked down at the grass. 'why did i come here?' he asked himself, picking a small purple flower from the grouned...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Share stopped playing when she heard a soft thud. She turned over to see kay on his knees, looking at the grass. she glared down at him, and clenched her fists. then she turned away and started playing her flute again. Only this time, the notes were more harsh and angry.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

keitaro looked up when the music stopped. he saw shar-san sitting on a rock. then his mind went blank as the music started again. this time it was angry and it made kei feel horrible inside. his eyes lost feeling and he retreated within himself. (fight it kei) he thaught to himself, (you have to get her to stop). the feeling went back into his eyes as he screemed with all his might, 'STOP!!!'
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 pm

This scared Share, casuing her to drop her flute. Share stared at him in both anger and shock. the wind blew gentley again. Slowly, one drop fell, then another, than another. It started to pir down rain, drenching share.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 pm

keitaro stood up on shakey feet. 'wh-what was that!?' he asked in shock. he looked into the girls shocked emrald eyes. 'why?' he asked her. it started to rain, so he pulled his jacket over his head. he looked around for shelter, but saw none...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Share's expression turned to anger. She picked up her flute and then stood up. "I don't need anyone looking out for me." 'I don't appreicate you paying for my food ealier." 'I was perfectly capable of paying for it for myself." "I don't need anyone's pitty." "Espeically not from a pretty-boy like you!"
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 pm

kei threw his coat on her and grabbed her by the arm. he had spotted a small crack in the rock that she had been sitting on. he kicked it, causeing it to move to reveal a small tunnel. he led the way down the tunnel. inside he found a match box and a few logs. he lit a fire then asked shar, 'what were you doing to me earlier? i couldn't move. it's like you were controlling me with music... you think i'm a pretty-boy?' he smiled at her as he attended the fire...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 pm

"hey! what are you doing!?" share snapped as he grabbed her arm. She was shocked to see a secret tunnel beneth the rock.

'what were you doing to me earlier? i couldn't move. it's like you were controlling me with music... you think i'm a pretty-boy? share heard kay say this.

"that was ment to be an insult." Share growled. she pulled the jacket tighter over her cold wet body. she waited a few mintues before answering his question. "My flute's not magic and 'neither am i" "An instument can be both good or bad. both friend and enimy." "An instrument is an extention of the musican playing it." "if it's master feels pain, it will also feel pain, and express it in song." 'If it's master feels anger, the same thing happens." "instrments have this ability on humans to captivate them with their beauty, or destroy them with their hatred." "what you felt there was exactly just what i explained, nothing more, nothing less."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 pm

keitaro smirked at her first answer. he knew it was supposed to be an insult. his face became solemn when she spoke about her flute. 'i can play 6 different instruments and nobody has ever experienced what i just did through your music when i play...' he bent his head and watched the flames, not looking at the girl. 'i'm sorry, but i wasn't paying for your meal out of charity...' he told her in a hushed voice...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:35 pm

"well, just don't do it again." she said avoiding his eyes. there was an akward silence, then a nerv snapped in share's brain. She grabbed kay by the shirt and glared down at him."6 intruments, are you sure you're not trying to be modest?" she asked. Her voice got really deep and scary. "You priss, i'll whipe that smile off your face."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm

kei looked up at the girl in shock as she yanked his shirt. 'what do you meen!? i wasn't being modest! i'm seriouse! no one has ever been put into a trance when i play!' he stood up and gentaly removed her hand from his shirt, then grabbed her other hand and pulled it up so that both of her hands were in line with her mouth. he looked down at her, 'please, don't do that to me again. you may think your strong, but i'm not afraid of you. i won't hurt you though.' he let her hands loose and sat back down again...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Share's eyes widend when kay did what he did. when he let go of her, she turned her head away and tried to brushed it off by sounding tough. "well...it's what's to be expected from a rich kid....right?" "You gotta be at the top of your game.."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

'haha, you'd be surprised!' he laughed aloud. he looked up at the girl then back at the fire. he picked up a stick andpoked it into the fire. he looked back up at shar, then he felt a sting in his pointer finger. he jumped up screaming, 'owch, owch!' he blew on his finger as he jumped up and down...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:25 pm

"pfft." Share burst out laughing. Her laugh was musical and cute.. "You idiot! you have to be careful of those things!" she managed to say through her burts of air. She laughed even harder, tears froming in her eyes. she opend one eye. "ha ha, let me see it." she said holding out her hand from him to take.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 pm

keitaro watched as the girl laughed. her laughter was like nothing he had ever heard before. 'umm, okay?' he said giving her his burnt finger. (wow, she's realy cute when she laughs!) he thaught to himself...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 pm

"This may come across as a bit weird, but when you don't have any other mateirals around, it'll help with a burn a lot." "So please don't move." Share took his finger and gently put it in her mouth, she closed her eyes while doing this.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 pm

keitaro's face turned beat red! 'what the heck are you doing!' he pulled his finger away from her mouth and rubbed it on his t-shirt. 'i don't want your slober on my finger! it already hurts enough! you might bite me!' he let the words come out as he blew on his finger... Shocked silent Embarassed scratch
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 pm

For only a split second, a hurt look crossed share's face. But it was quickly replaced with anger. She crossed her arms and looked away. "well sorry. next time i won't help you." "it tasted bad anyway." "Maybe next time i will bite you."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 am

he smirked, 'if there is a next time, i'm not goin to let you stick my finger in your mouth!' he said laughing. he rubbed his finger once more on his shirt, then stuck his finger in his mouth. he then sat down and watched the fire again. he patted the space next to him saying, 'you can sit if you want.'
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 am

"Oh ya, cuz i'm just dieing to do that again." share said sarcasticly. She watched as he whiped his finger then stuck it in his mouth. "ewww that doesn't help anything!" 'You gotta wash your hands idiot!" "Geeze don't you know anything!?" "And i'm prefectly fine here thanx."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am

he pulled his finger out of his mouth and inspected it. 'i think it'll be just fine.' he put his finger back in his mouth and sucked on it. 'you're gonna get tired standing up like that.' he poked her leg. then he grabbed it and pulled her down, catching her before she hit the floor, then letting her go, content that she was sitting now...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 am

Share let out a tiny scream as she lost her blaence. Then the next thing she knew she was sitting next to Kay. 'you're a bully." she pouted. She sneezed, then sniffed. She pulled the jacket tightly over her and lightly shivered.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 am

kei looked at her in shock, 'i'm not a bully! i just want you to be as comfortable as you can since we're kinda gonna be stuck in here for a while...' he smiled at her. he took out a small blue hankerchief and wiped her wet fore head. 'are you ok?' he asked as she sneased again...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:36 am

"just a bit cold down hear." she responded sounding kind of stuffy. "we are underground you know." "and if with a fire going, it still is a bit nippy." 'Normaly i'd go back to my house, but it's a storm out there, and my brother would freak if i track water in the house."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 am

he smiled at the girl. 'you'll be ok.' he wraped his arm around her and pulled her in close. 'don't freak, i'm just trying to keep you warm.' he whispered in her ear. he gazed back into the fire for a minute, then asked, 'can you play me something on your flute?'
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 am

"eh?" "umm i suppose so." she said. she reached down and grabbed her flute. She took a couple breathes and slowly began to play a song. The song was both joyful and jet full of sorrow. But that didn't change the fact it was a pretty song.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:53 am

keitaro listened to the soft tune of the flute as shar played the notes like a whisper dances on the air. he smiled and closed his eyes. 'that was beautiful.' he spoke in a hushed tone to not break the moment. 'you realy are good, better than most.'
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

The lovley song chare played was inturupted by a sharp, voilent cough that escaped her lips. She dropped her flute and cupped her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were sqinted shut.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am

keitaro looked at her in surprise when she stopped playing. he opened his eyes in time to see her drop the flute. he reached over and grabbed the flute before it hit the ground. he then set it down and moved a strand of shar's hair off her face. 'shar-san, are you okay!?' he asked in a rushed and worried voice...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

''ya." she amaged to say. "he told you......right?" "my sister has a blood clot." "and we're in debt to those stupid royals." "She needs surgery or else she'll die." 'My brother and i take care of her...even if it means neglecting ourown heath.' shar pulled awya from and and grabbed her flute from him. 'It's nothing serious." "and i should probably get going."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:07 am

he looked at her in shock. 'how did you know?' he asked as she got up. he stood up and grabbed her arm. 'i think you should see a doctor. i know a realy good one and i'll pay for it!' he was desperate now. he didn't want shar to be hurt or sick.
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 am

"i'm fine!" share snapped. "i thought i told you,nomore looking out for me." "my health is my buisness." "I told you before,i don'tneed some rich kid looking after me like i'm a defenseless little girl."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 am

he pulled her in close and hugged her. 'i never said you were defensless, i said i would pay for it. i won't let a girl get sick on my watch. if you won't let me help you, then at least let me walk you home again.' he whispered softly into her hair.
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 am

"if you do that, my brother will have a cow." she said bluntly. "but it if will get youoff my back, then fine." Shareese said pulling away. She seemed completely uneffected by the hug, like it had never happend.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 am

he smiled. 'i won't let your brother see me.' he put out the fire with his hankerchief and started walking up the stairs. 'you coming?' he asked the girl. he looked around the cave once more than turned around and started walking...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 am

"tch, whatever." she said brushing past him. (a girl getting his on his accoutn, huh? somehow that ticks me off) the rain was lighter now, but th wind was unfavorable. Share didn't speak to kay on the way back, she finally arrived at her house threw his jacket at him, and said "thanx." then went inside. But share's thanx sounded a bit annoyed.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 am

he smirked as she walked in side. he put his jacket on and made his way back to the castle. (she's a bit irratable, but she's pretty sweet when she's alone) he thaught to himself. he smiled as he entered the castle gate and ran as fast as he could to his room...

-------------------------------end of topic-----------------------------------
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down