TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my chocker!? (reserved topic)

2 posters

Go down

my chocker!? (reserved topic) Empty my chocker!? (reserved topic)

Post  moonflower08 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:30 am

Shar sighed, the hot springs felt good on her sore body. Her red-orange hair was pulled up into a bun. It was a cloudy day out. (i wonder where my chocker is. i can't find it anywhere! i wonder if i dropped it somewhere......) Shar nestled deeper into the warm water.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

my chocker!? (reserved topic) Empty Re: my chocker!? (reserved topic)

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 pm

kei walked to shar's house. he knocked on the door. shar's older brother answered the door, 'what do you want?' the boy asked in a harsh tone. 'is sharesse-san here?' keitaro asked. 'no, she's on the mountain. i suggest you leave her alone. she doesn't need some prince stalking her!' with that the boy slammed the door shut. keitaro sighed, 'some people just don't understand the good in other's hearts.' he said to himself as he walked along the path to the misty mountains. he held the small black choker close to him...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXjuicyCAPfruitXx

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 am

Shar glanced up at the sky. (it looks like it's going to rain soon....maybe i should head out....) shar thought drowsily. She closed her eyes and relaxed. A cool wind blew through the moutain and through shar's hair.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:11 am

keitaro made his way up the icy mountains to the hot spring. there he saw sharesse with her eyes closed. 'umm, hey.' he said, turning his head just in case she wasn't wearing any clothes. he held the chocker tightley in his hands...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 am

shar opend her eyes. "eh? prince!?" she said. she sunk low in the hot spring. "what are you doing here?" "you're not spying, are you?" "you little per-" shar noticed her chocker in his hands. "ehh is that my chocker?! whaere'd you get that!?'
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

'huh? prince? why'd you call me that? it's kay..' he asked her nervousley, thinking she had found out his secret. he held up the chocker. 'you dropped it back at the cave. Reese-san picked it up and gave it to me..' he told her, smiling triuphently. he didn't tell her that he had almost killed the little dragon...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

"i'm calling you prince cuz that's what you act like." shar said poitning a finger at kei. "and really? re-kun took it? well, thanks for getting it back for me." "although you could have chosen a better time..."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

he laughed, 'i like the name pretty boy better!' he bursted out. 'i didn't meen to barge in on you at a time like this.. your brother told me where to find you.' he told her truthfully, still holding the small chocker...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"really, weird cuz he hates you." "i mean really really hates you." "but hey, not much we can do about it, anyway just leave my chocker there and i'l get it." shar said poitning to a rock by the hot spring.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

his smile faded away, 'yah, i know he hates me, you don't have to rub it in.' he told her with a sad voice. he looked at the rock, 'you know what? i think i may just keep the chocker for a little longer, just so you can't get rid of me that fast!' he told her in a moking tone, sticking out his tounge...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Shar's eyes widend. "excuse me!?" shar said surpised. "you can't just steal that! it's really important to me!" " i demand you give it back right now! ot i'll have to report you!"
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 am

'report me to who? your brother!?' he asked the question in a mocking tone. he danced off with his hands raised high, swing the chocker around triumphantly. he sang in a highley mocking tone that made him sound as if he couldn't sing, 'i've got sharesse's chocker and she's not getting it back!!' he trotted off a little ways until he found a large rock protruding from the ground. he sat behind it and waited for her to try to catch him. after a small amount of time passed and he had calmed down a bit, he started to get bored. out of boredom, he randomley started humming a tune to himself...

Last edited by xXLollipopXx on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 am

"errrrr." shar growled. She got out of the hot sprinf and dressed into her clothes; boot-cut jeans that were fadded on the tops of her legs and a stripped tank top that streched over her hips. She put her wet hair into a high pony tail. She marched off after him in a great fleet of anger, her hands balled into fists.
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:12 am

when kei heard the enraged girl comeing towards the rock, he jumped out at her yelling, 'BOO!!' realy loud. he started laughing when he saw her face. he squeezed his stomach because his laughter hurt his sides. he then fell on the ground and his eyes started to water. 'you should have seen your face!!' he howeled. his white washed blue jeans started to have grass stains form on them. he was wearing a white t-shirt with a large red 'x' on it. the shirt was now brown and green on the back. he sat up straight and started to calm down a bit. the chocker was still in his right hand...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:19 pm

"real mature." shar mutterd coldy. "now give me back my chocker, it's really important to me." "If i lose it....." shar's voice trailed off. "y'know what? i don't have to answer to a playboy like you." "Forget it. just give me back my chocker so we can all move on and i can get out of here."
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXLollipopXx Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 am

his face turned seriouse, 'playboy? you realy think i'm like that?' he asked her in a quiet, shocked voice. he released the chocker an walked away, dazed. no one had ever referred to him as a playboy before. he had always been kind and funny and maybe a little flirtatouse, but never a playboy. he sat down on top of a rock a little further down the path down the mountain. he sat there for a good hour, thinking about what he had done wrong...
xXLollipopXx
xXLollipopXx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonflower08 Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 am

Shar scopped her chocker of the ground. "sheesh,what a baby. gets all upset just cuz i call him a playboy." shar gingerly tied the chocker around her neck and started off on a diffrent path towrds home. (sorry papa, i almost lost you, but i won't that let happen again.)

___________________________________end topic_________________________
moonflower08
moonflower08
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down