TheRPDiaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travellers Tales~[Reserved]

2 posters

Go down

Travellers Tales~[Reserved] Empty Travellers Tales~[Reserved]

Post  artygamer Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

[Airlia & Indigo.]
Indigo cracked a sigh as he walked towards the meadow. It wasn't a sigh of sadness or tiredness...it was a contented sigh...although in the back of his mind, Indigo thought he knew how it could be better...
"Hey! You met the girl once! No...no..no...she's off limits, she wouldn't care, no one likes a traveller..." Indigo tried to tell himself these things, but...
That was the key word-but. Even though he'd only met her once, he felt...weird about it all. And he was so sure she felt weird-good weird-too. Indigo sighed again, then flopped down into the flowers.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Travellers Tales~[Reserved] Empty Re: Travellers Tales~[Reserved]

Post  Elle XD Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Airlia loved travelers there'r so interesting to her and she loved Indigo the first time she even spotted him! She pushed herself on the wheel chair and wrapped the blanket around her and ate a berrie that allowes her to survive on land and searched for hin in the meadows....soon she felt tired and rolled over to the flowers and laied on the meadow of flowere soon che found Indigo beside her she gazed at him as his eyes were closed. Embarassed Smile Razz Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Seraphim on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Indigo smiled as he heard a creak of wheels upon the grass and flowers. He smiled as he closed his eyes and lay back properly. And he smiled as he felt another presence right next to him. He couldn't be sure, but...
He opened his eyes, and found there was a pair of blue ones staring back at him. "Airlia," he sighed happily. "It's really good to see you."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:41 am

"hiya...Oh...isn't the sky so blue today it looks like as if theres omly a single cloud in ther sky I love you....... I always thought that life is like a melody but the lyrics are sometimes messed up... its sooo cool that your a traveler its like we have so much in common.You know, your the very first person i actually talked or had a conversation with...its kinda sweet dont you think? Very Happy I love you I love you " she blushed and gazed at him...soon she pulled the chair tawards her and struggledto get back on her wheel chair Embarassed Mad
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Indigo noticed her struggle.
"Allow me, Airlia. I mean, I have...held-" he choked out the word."-you before!" He picked the mermaid up and put her in the wheel chair. Then Indigo sat at Airlia's tail, grinning. "I guess it is awsome to be a traveller. I have been all over the place. Although, I do need to go other places too! I guess the biggest adventure would be..." Indigo stopped appruptly, refusing to say what he'd been going to say.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 pm

"what is it?" she blushed as he carried over to the chair and lifted her blanket over her. she gazed at him and said solemnly "....it's just that everyone thinks mermaids are mean and draw men into the sea and take their soul...my family raised me to do that but thets when i ran away because i didnt want to be bad because all mermaids are bad and i dont want to be one of them thats when they bite me on the arm... Sad Crying or Very sad please trust me not to be one of those bad ones i telling the soul truth im not one of those bad mermaids if i was i'll swim away forever and thats a promise anyway i was marked with the crest of celestial magic to prove so...and almost all the mermaids are becoming extinct but im not the only good mermaid there is only appreoimately 7 good mermaids and im one of them and im gla im a good mermaid but everyone runs away from me unless if they see the crest on my arm so they know im good...i just wanted to tell someone so it's not stuck in my mind forever that was my deepest secret."
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Indigo listened carefully to Airlia's tale, never moving nor making noise. When she finished, Indigo mulled it over in his mind. He was touched that he was the one she'd waited to tell her secret to. But when he went over Airlia's exact words in his head, he suddenly felt disgusted at one part.
that's when they bit me on the arm...
"They...bit...you..." Indigo almost snarled. Then he opened his eyes wide in fear. "Airlia...I'm sorry. I kinda lost it there...but if it means something to you...I'm glad that you're not evil."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm

im so happy you understand dont worry it is a bit confusing even i get baffled over it sometimes and yes the scar is still on my arm now but i dont care about it or the story of mermaids i just want to be good old me no matter how i look without anyone telling me otherwise! Very Happy Razz
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Indigo smirked. "You always tell me about your life, and you seem like the sort of person who'd listen to me...." Indigo rolled his eyes. "I think I'll end up telling you anyway 'cause you're so easy to talk to. It's like you an-" Indigo stopped again.
Stop it!!! You need to snap out of it, Indigo. Stop with the almost more than friends thing... he thought sadly.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:08 am

"What is it? Ok u dont need to tell if you dont wanna!*smirk* Razz common dont be shy i will listen anyway if you dont want me to think or talk about it just say the word and im hussshhhed *finger on lip*. te-he! Razz "
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Indigo shook his head. "Airlia I can't even do this-I can't get my head around it...anyway, my travels! Well, the only reason I travelled was to see all the amazing places in the world and hopefully find a place to settle down. I found that at Coral Cove. I think the rest is history for now, though..."
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle XD Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:31 am

"wow thats a amazing reason to travel i travel to see all the gr8 things the world has too hehe so umm..." Very Happy Embarassed
Elle XD
Elle XD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artygamer Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 pm

[oops late poster sorry seri!]
Indigo smiled at Airlia. "I totally agree with you. The world has some really awsome things to offer-like a mermaid in a wheelchair, for example!" Indigo smirked.
artygamer
artygamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down